The New Mila

Care to share your thoughts and opinions please? Thank you

Bag weighs quite a bit, the knots on the sides aren’t necessary, took much going on the chain but that can be removed, lining is very well made, love how the strap is placed at least it’s not diagonally like the capucines,very comfortable on crook of arm and on shoulder.Hth[emoji4]

Bag weighs quite a bit, the knots on the sides aren’t necessary, took much going on the chain but that can be removed, lining is very well made, love how the strap is placed at least it’s not diagonally like the capucines,very comfortable on crook of arm and on shoulder.Hth[emoji4]

Thank you got your thorough review. I got to see and try on both sizes earlier in the week. Reminds me of the Montaigne in a way. Love the beautiful array of colours but the style I’m not sold on.

Has anyone seen the Milla Pm in saffron in the US? If anyone has the item number can you pls share that as well? It’s the only color not on the website and I’m obsessed! If anyone has any pics they can post to help enable I’d greatly appreciate it. TY!! [emoji177]

Last edited:
Reactions: leechiyong