Identify This Mulberry

Good morning, everyone! it's the first time I post something around here though I'm a frequent reader. I'm coming to you as I'm thinking about buying a Mulberry bag in a second hand and used goods buying and selling platform called Wallapop (it's Spanish). I cannot tell if the bag is authentic or fake, that's why I'd super thankful if anyone could tell me something about it, if the model exists or not, the date and all that. Apparently, the name of the model is "Postman Lock Clutch Glossy Buffalo" and it's in brand new condition as you can see in the pictures. The problem is that I haven't found any other bag like it on the Internet, even though I've searched thoroughly... Here are some pictures of it. Thanks a lot in advance!
zl9655.jpg
2gv5z53.jpg

e99cae.jpg
6oj6u9.jpg

Good morning, everyone! it's the first time I post something around here though I'm a frequent reader. I'm coming to you as I'm thinking about buying a Mulberry bag in a second hand and used goods buying and selling platform called Wallapop (it's Spanish). I cannot tell if the bag is authentic or fake, that's why I'd super thankful if anyone could tell me something about it, if the model exists or not, the date and all that. Apparently, the name of the model is "Postman Lock Clutch Glossy Buffalo" and it's in brand new condition as you can see in the pictures. The problem is that I haven't found any other bag like it on the Internet, even though I've searched thoroughly... Here are some pictures of it. Thanks a lot in advance!
zl9655.jpg
2gv5z53.jpg

e99cae.jpg
6oj6u9.jpg
If you want the bag authenticated, then you can post on the Authenticate this Mulberry following the format as stated in post #1 and you will need to include a working link to a publicly viewable website. Otherwise, this thread is for identifying an item but you already have the barcode tag, so know the model details. I can see from the barcode tag, that the date is on there, it looks like Autumn/Winter 2010 from what I can read.

If you want the bag authenticated, then you can post on the Authenticate this Mulberry following the format as stated in post #1 and you will need to include a working link to a publicly viewable website. Otherwise, this thread is for identifying an item but you already have the barcode tag, so know the model details. I can see from the barcode tag, that the date is on there, it looks like Autumn/Winter 2010 from what I can read.
Thanks for helping, JazzyJay. I'll do that and sorry I posted on the wrong thread... Do I have to delete the message?

Hi, I am wondering whether anyone can identify the colour of this bayswater? It seems to be somewhere between an oak and a chocolate?
Many thanks!! :smile:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 12.32.39 pm.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 12.32.39 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
I am new to mulberry and I bought this pre loved recently (seller claimed the purchase made in December 2015 for £895), my main concern is the outside leather material used for this bag, it’s so easy to leave mark on it, almost freaks me out by touching it let along use it! Online photos of this style bag seems all have the pebbled leather, can anyone help to have a look please?
7480f8df530e46a45af5a11e62dfdbcd.jpg
0adec6682025b9da79d866677eb940eb.jpg
2fe2356f51a892a1c8403b0dcde75fb4.jpg