Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Saw today at a tj maxx. Cute weekender bag.
730fb7c8b6ac24a850a0d6449b81d1a2.jpg

9f17c51dea092da04d6fe9b7caf86fbf.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I’m new to the ba game and ready to jump in. From places like TJ, Marshalls, Gilt (they have a Gucci sale now), Rue La la, etc.

Are the merchandise authentic? Is it new or “like new”?

I’m looking for a discount but at the same time I want quality.

Hi Ladies,

I’m new to the ba game and ready to jump in. From places like TJ, Marshalls, Gilt (they have a Gucci sale now), Rue La la, etc.

Are the merchandise authentic? Is it new or “like new”?

I’m looking for a discount but at the same time I want quality.

Tjmaxx yes new, authentic but pretty slim choices. You got to get lucky. When I see them they are at runway tjmaxx stores. You can go on tj maxx website to find which stores are runway. I’ve gotten better deals from saks private links they send couple times a year. The outlets are also great. They sell made for outlet and regular store items heavily discounted. But to snag a sale piece I’d say you need to be open about what style cauz most of the popular stuff won’t be on sale (although last year I snagged a heavily discounted red disco from saks on line). Second hand fashionphile is pretty good but I find prices for newer styles pretty high. Older pieces better priced. I’ve never bought from fashionphile but have sold pieces to them. Good luck.

Gucci outlet Rosemont (Chicago) got a bunch of new goodies! I just posted pics, and as of now, there’s 4 Soho Discos left in green. Per usual, the Soho sold at outlet does not have the tassel, so know that. All other dimensions and strap drop are the same. There’s also a really cute kitty bag! Go forth and buy. [emoji4]
Pics are in this thread if you're unfamiliar (there's a chat thread , and pics only thread):
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...chatting-please.499838/page-134#post-32751872

Last edited: