Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

It's the Bree disco bag.
Slip on sneakers ? I want those? Where?
Thank you pop artist, I was going crazy trying to look for the exact name.

Slip on sneakers were in the Secaucus outlet. They are the black leather monogramed ones with the white bottom. (They may be mens.) I tried on a few sizes before finding the right one and think that they do run big. I have foot issues and they are really comfy.

Reactions: staceyjan
Hey guys! I can't go to the Gucci outlet in Secaucus New Jersey today because I have to work :sad:
It seems like it's really hit or miss there and I was really excited because @snibor saw so many nice things recently. When I was there last time I didn't see much but canvas so I left disappointed. It seems like they must've restocked though since then because a lot of what you guys are posting was not there the last time I went.
I seriously left last time without spending a dollar! I know that sounds insane. Lol!
I'm looking for a black leather bag, possibly a tote or larger bag. I'm also looking for scarves. I'm going to try not to buy SLG'S though because I just got to Ferragamo SLG's that I love. It's very hard for me not to buy SLG'S because I see the price and think that it's a good deal because it's cheaper but in reality I don't need anymore right now. I do need more bags though ! Lol!

Hey guys! I can't go to the Gucci outlet in Secaucus New Jersey today because I have to work :sad:
It seems like it's really hit or miss there and I was really excited because @snibor saw so many nice things recently. When I was there last time I didn't see much but canvas so I left disappointed. It seems like they must've restocked though since then because a lot of what you guys are posting was not there the last time I went.
I seriously left last time without spending a dollar! I know that sounds insane. Lol!
I'm looking for a black leather bag, possibly a tote or larger bag. I'm also looking for scarves. I'm going to try not to buy SLG'S though because I just got to Ferragamo SLG's that I love. It's very hard for me not to buy SLG'S because I see the price and think that it's a good deal because it's cheaper but in reality I don't need anymore right now. I do need more bags though ! Lol!

You know that there is a Ferragamo outlet also in Secaucus, right?