Marcie Bag

I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of getting the same bag from Fashionphile but was wondering does the bag have a magnetic closure to keep the flaps in line?
I know....it seems like a magnetic closure would help. On the saks or neimans website (I can’t remember which one) says it does have a magnetic closure, so that’s why I was wondering if Chloe updated the bag because of this issue. I’m hoping someone here who has recently purchased one, can help us out :biggrin:

I know....it seems like a magnetic closure would help. On the saks or neimans website (I can’t remember which one) says it does have a magnetic closure, so that’s why I was wondering if Chloe updated the bag because of this issue. I’m hoping someone here who has recently purchased one, can help us out :biggrin:

I was looking at others on the FASHIONPHILE site and it looks like all the ones on there do it. Maybe when the bag is full it sits even? A couple of the mediums on the site have zippers too! Lots of differences!

Hi everyone. I bought this Marcie a few years back at Nordstrom here in Canada, and then I've literally never seen it again. Does anyone know what happened to this model and what are your thoughts on this style? I love it, although it is quite heavy so I am debating selling it and getting another one.

Attachments

• IMG_6568.jpg
    IMG_6568.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 548
Last edited:
Reactions: monkeyjuju
Hi ladies....just bought a medium marcie crossbody from fashionphile and was wondering (since I’m not sure how old it is) it sort of bothers me the way the flap hangs down more than the bag. I was wondering if anyone has purchased a newer one, if Chloe has corrected the problem. Thanks!!

I have this bag in cashmere grey. I took it to my shoe repair place and they stitched the straps all the way up on the sides of the bag....this helps prevent excessive fold over and that sloppy look without having to overstuff the bag. Hope this helps. My guy only charged me $15 for this alteration which matches the original stitching.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of getting the same bag from Fashionphile but was wondering does the bag have a magnetic closure to keep the flaps in line?

I have this bag in cashmere grey. I took it to my shoe repair place and they stitched the straps all the way up on the sides of the bag....this helps prevent excessive fold over and that sloppy look without having to overstuff the bag. Hope this helps. My guy only charged me $15 for this alteration which matches the original stitching.

I posted some time ago about that same problem. I have the bag in burgundy but because of the flappiness I stopped carrying it. Would you mind sharing pictures of how you stitched your straps on the flap please? Might do the same to mine if it helps. Thanks!

Great idea...that’s why I love the purse forum...so many creative people with great ideas :tup: