Just ordered the LV UNICEF bracelet Release date Dec 20

Hey all! I’m so glad this alliance of LV-UNICEF continues and the bracelet this year is lovely! I’m thinking to buy it :hbeat:

Here is more info. about the SILVER LOCKIT BRACELET BY SOPHIE TURNER, STERLING SILVER (Item Number Q95705):

“Taking as reference the iconic Silver Lockit by Luis Vuitton, Sophie Turner creates a bracelet with white and red cord from which hangs a pendant with the engraved illustration of a rabbit, inspired by her latest tattoo.”

"The bracelet is destined to attract and preserve the fate of the people to whom we allocate the funds, the idea is to unite people from all over the world because UNICEF is a global project and Louis Vuitton is traveling. luck in China and white represents the purity of the animal represented in the charm, white rabbits and coney legs are considered lucky charms in many parts of the world”, says the actress.

66CC8603-185D-440F-B9AF-934E666D4CBD.jpeg 0E6C1204-941D-48F4-942D-112ADB97BC06.jpeg
0A43D7CA-BFA8-4F2D-9BBF-1545E598D3FA.jpeg
141EC761-2CE1-47B5-9DB0-A2FE07AA9C56.jpeg

I really like this one! I feel like this type of material looks more substantial than the last kind they used. Is that a dog charm in the back of the bracelet?
How does the cord hold up to daily use? IE if I put it on and never took it off how would it wear? I’m really drawn to it and would like to add it to my everyday stack. Worried it’ll stretch out and fray and the white will turn dingy though. Does LV replace the cord free for life like Cartier does with their cord bracelets?

Reactions: OCMomof3