Please share your Hermès collection!!!

Not the whole collection, but my collection of neutral Bs and K.

Front to back:
SO all Noir Swift B25 GHW
SO gold Togo and red tomato (I think can’t remember exact red ‍♀️) B30 Permabrass HW
Kelly 35 GM Togo with Blue agate interior SHW (and a fun strap).

Didn’t realise I was so neutral!!?!?

Attachments

• 4198E5DE-08EA-4FC9-A177-C4632B2EC489.jpeg
    4198E5DE-08EA-4FC9-A177-C4632B2EC489.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 2,512

Front to back:
SO gold Togo and red tomato (I think can’t remember exact red ‍♀️) B30 Permabrass HW

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Front to back:

Beautiful neutral collection!!

View attachment 4255585 View attachment 4255586 I have a thing for the heritage leathers but I feel like some my bags overlap. I would love to diversify more but I just can’t let any of them go. I did wrestle for a year about the K25 and have tried to make it work but I think I will rehome her and the Pico.
Love your collection!! Heritage leather is just beautiful.

View attachment 4255585 View attachment 4255586 I have a thing for the heritage leathers but I feel like some my bags overlap. I would love to diversify more but I just can’t let any of them go. I did wrestle for a year about the K25 and have tried to make it work but I think I will rehome her and the Pico.
What a fabulous collection - thank you for sharing!

I love your heritage collection!!!!! I’m looking forward to seeing other members collex. This is a great thread!
My happy little birkin family out to play today [emoji847][emoji847]
View attachment 4256166
@TeeCee77 , I love your Birkin family, and was little noir pico sleeping in? Your family pic makes me tempted to get malachite...and then I remember how I really want to redo the fireplace in my great room. Choices, choices!

@QuelleFromage, I’m dying to see your collex. I admire the rouge box K and recent SO you posted awhile back. You have great taste.

I love your heritage collection!!!!! I’m looking forward to seeing other members collex. This is a great thread!

@TeeCee77 , I love your Birkin family, and was little noir pico sleeping in? Your family pic makes me tempted to get malachite...and then I remember how I really want to redo the fireplace in my great room. Choices, choices!

@QuelleFromage, I’m dying to see your collex. I admire the rouge box K and recent SO you posted awhile back. You have great taste.

Haha yes, just the Bs came out to play today. I need to do a full family pic, but I was being too lazy today haha!

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
My small collection. :smile: Framed C’est la Fete that started it all. My Evie that I carry almost every day. Such a good workhorse bag! My 30cm GP - discovered 36cm was too heavy for me. And a bunch of bracelets, hubby’s belt, a few twillies. I have re-homed a number of items I bought that I found just don’t work for me (36cm leather GP, a Massai, a Berlingot, a box leather Trim, a canvas GP, a few bracelets in colors I never grab, some chain d’ancre jewelry I didn’t wear). It’s so easy to love everything H but I am trying to control myself and get only things that I will actually use and that make my heart flutter!600A9F99-C1CC-496C-8234-813D4D2BD203.jpeg E8BA9A5C-8097-479E-AE01-96D5711427DE.jpeg

Last edited: