What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Guys I want to play too! Just got my first (and second) Chanel bag and the one I use most is this new camera case which I just love because it’s so roomy and practical.

I’m fascinated with this thread because it seems like everyone is so neat with all sorts of tiny little leather pouches inside their tiny bag. Personally I find that I work way too much for this (I’m a surgeon) so I thought I’d show you all an alternative way of using these bags!

Here’s my little camera case— that little pouch from lululemon (you get one if you return stuff for store credit and they give you this little case) that’s my wallet. I like that I can put it in the back pocket of my scrubs or in the pocket of my running tights. Stethoscope, ID, prescription pad, reading glasses (it will happen to you all someday maybe). Then a see through old pouch for all the other crap (pens, lipstick). And a giant wad of keys..
View attachment 4249002

View attachment 4249004 I don’t have to place things in carefully.. there’s so much room and it is such an easy bag to get into!! Phone goes in the outside pocket..
View attachment 4249005
See how cute??
View attachment 4249003
I love this bag! Here it is the day it arrived in a gross hospital bathroom!
:love::love::love:Awesome pics! Totally LOVE :heart::heart::heart:your reissue camera bag & it looks perfect on you:graucho::coolio: & I am a Lululemon addict as well & also have 1 of their cute little pouches:flowers:

Guys I want to play too! Just got my first (and second) Chanel bag and the one I use most is this new camera case which I just love because it’s so roomy and practical.

I’m fascinated with this thread because it seems like everyone is so neat with all sorts of tiny little leather pouches inside their tiny bag. Personally I find that I work way too much for this (I’m a surgeon) so I thought I’d show you all an alternative way of using these bags!

Here’s my little camera case— that little pouch from lululemon (you get one if you return stuff for store credit and they give you this little case) that’s my wallet. I like that I can put it in the back pocket of my scrubs or in the pocket of my running tights. Stethoscope, ID, prescription pad, reading glasses (it will happen to you all someday maybe). Then a see through old pouch for all the other crap (pens, lipstick). And a giant wad of keys..
View attachment 4249002

View attachment 4249004 I don’t have to place things in carefully.. there’s so much room and it is such an easy bag to get into!! Phone goes in the outside pocket..
View attachment 4249005
See how cute??
View attachment 4249003
Looks great reissue camera bag! May I ask you if you don't mind which season and how much was your beautiful bag? Could you share style code? I would love to get one for myself Thank you! :smile:

View attachment 4182173View attachment 4182174View attachment 4182175

Chanel Classic Quilted Maxi Double Flap Caviar can take a lotsa load.

GoPro Fusion with case, mounted on GoPro Shorty Tripod.
Pandora bracelet with personalized charms.
EZ Link card.
Phonesuit Apple devices powerbank.
Gucci sunglasses with case.
Citrine Mala.
iPhone X with Apple Original Leather Case in Seasonal Fuchsia.
GoPro Remo Bluetooth Voice Remote.
Apple Watch 42MM 1st Batch Milanese Loop.
Chanel CC Twofold Wallet in Gold.

All nicely fitted inside while still have few extra bits for more [emoji4].
oo i like your wallet can you show the layout of it?

What I'm currently carrying in my Small Boy Bag. I have my phone (used it to take the picture so I just featured another phone case), Card Holder, LV Cles + OrbitKey organizer, Tissues, Blotting Sheets, Hand Sanitizer, Mini Hand Cream, Mini Perfume, Lip Balm, Lipstick, Portable Charger, Earbuds, Listerine Cool Mints, Sanitizing Wipe, Deodorant Wipe, Stain Removing Wipe, Splenda, Crystal Light Pack, Safety Pin, Bandaids, Fruit To Go, Mini Bag with Q-Tips, Toothpicks and Tylenol.

View attachment 4174055 View attachment 4174054 View attachment 4174053

Thanks for letting me share!
woah!!!! it's amazing you managed to squeeze all these in!!!!!

View attachment 4249002

View attachment 4249005
See how cute??
View attachment 4249003

totally off topic but DAMN GIRL THOSE LEGS!!!!! O_O

Reactions: tolliv
Do you have any recommendations for handbags. I’m just about ready to start my collection, but I’m not sure which handbags to buy. The brands I’m currently looking at are: Chanel, Dior, LV, and Gucci.

Sorry this is sooo late. I need to do better.

If you can afford Chanel, I would get that first (if you like the style). The classic and reissue will be around forever. And they keep raising the prices.

Then, I would recommend LV because they seem to appreciate and have price increases all of the time.

Dior (I do not own one but if you like their styles, go for it) and Gucci, you wither like it or you don’t. I have not been a fan for a very long time but they are making a comeback.

Reactions: mihahuan