Style Claire Underwood style (House of Cards)

HRM

O.G.
Jun 15, 2011
Dear friends,
with the last season of the "House of Cards" being just released, there are many of us wondering about the designers and stylists to the TV show. Especially those taking care of Clair Underwood, her outfits are so much power dressing and absolutely impeccable when it comes to how a woman in power should look like, what her dressing is telling the people, the staff and especially to the peers.
Let's discuss her style here.
And for the starters I am attaching one of my favorite looks of her
UPD i's Alexander McQueen Trompe l'Oeil Bolero Dress

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.18.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.18.51 AM.png
    746.6 KB · Views: 747
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.40.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.40.03 AM.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
What, maternity! I need to watch the last season.

Ok back on topic, her clothes were always fabulous. They seemed to give her no room to relax though. Like the clothes were constricting her. Maybe a reflection of her character.

Reactions: Compass Rose
What, maternity! I need to watch the last season.

Ok back on topic, her clothes were always fabulous. They seemed to give her no room to relax though. Like the clothes were constricting her. Maybe a reflection of her character.
I read an interview with her from a couple of years ago and she said she is spanx'd to the nines under those clothes.

Does anyone know the identity of the bag Claire gave to Kelsey in episode 6 of season 6? I think it’s a Burberry...?

I am kind of on a quest to collect all the bags from my favorite brands which Claire owns [emoji23]... so far I only have a Saint Laurent Sac De Jour.