Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Beautiful! You know I love fish scarves, and these colors!

ohmigosh - that is truly a stunning scarf - I'm speechless!
Congratulations!

Thank you so much! :heart:

This is gorgeous... and such a perfect design for you, dear. Congratulations! Can't wait to see your model pix!

What a beautiful cw, Lanit! And how lucky to find such a treasure. I fell madly in love with this scarf when I first saw it about 10 years ago, but the cws that I have seen won't work on me. This one is really gorgeous!

Utterly ethereal, lanit! It will suit you to a T!

So thrilled for you!!! What an utterly gorgeous colorway, too, and so perfect for the scarf's theme and mood. Maybe you, @Croisette7, and I can meet up in a Japanese garden one day for tea, all wearing our koi. :smile:

I would love to meet for tea in a Japanese tea garden wearing our Ecume mousses, Thank you @scarf1 @Cookiefiend , @ElainePG , @Luvbolide , @xincinsin , @calexandre!
A quick modeling shot and more photos pn my IG.
F3530641-885E-47E6-990A-FD77D96C9018.jpeg

Ever since seeing Ecume by @Chestnutty and @calexandre i’ve hunted this mousseline for nearly ten years! Finally one became available in a very unusual green and turquoise combination. Calexandre’s post has more information on the issue 1998, and the artist is Antoine de Jacquelot.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/your-grail-scarf.121359/page-377

So delighted and happy to have this special design in my tansu. Especially Since my astrological sign is Pisces.
I’ll add modeling photos when more time.
View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695
Many congrats dear lanit, it's a beauty!

Reactions: lanit
Scarf mail! I have been looking for La danse scarf for a few years now, as I have been a ballet season ticket holder for years. Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Mousseline PM. Currently airing out as it arrived somewhat perfumey.
Think this is from around 2003?

View attachment 4255549
View attachment 4255552
Congratulation on this beauty, scarf! We're twins on this PM.

Reactions: scarf1
I would love to meet for tea in a Japanese tea garden wearing our Ecume mousses, Thank you @scarf1 @Cookiefiend , @ElainePG , @Luvbolide , @xincinsin , @calexandre!
A quick modeling shot and more photos pn my IG.
View attachment 4252462

Scarf mail! I have been looking for La danse scarf for a few years now, as I have been a ballet season ticket holder for years. Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Mousseline PM. Currently airing out as it arrived somewhat perfumey.

View attachment 4255549
View attachment 4255552

Congrats on y'alls grails lanit and scarf1! They are beautiful!!!

Reactions: lanit and scarf1

View attachment 4255549
View attachment 4255552

< sigh > Such a beauty! [emoji173]️

Reactions: scarf1