Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Congrats lanit, and we are twins on that beauty!

It honestly couldn't be more perfect for you

Many thanks dear Croisette and PT! Honestly, it took me by surprise when I saw the colors. Was unsure how they might look on me. Took a leap of faith and it works great with pale neutrals and especially with Ms. Beton.:heart:

Ever since seeing Ecume by @Chestnutty and @calexandre i’ve hunted this mousseline for nearly ten years! Finally one became available in a very unusual green and turquoise combination. Calexandre’s post has more information on the issue 1998, and the artist is Antoine de Jacquelot.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/your-grail-scarf.121359/page-377

So delighted and happy to have this special design in my tansu. Especially Since my astrological sign is Pisces.
I’ll add modeling photos when more time.
View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695
Beautiful! You know I love fish scarves, and these colors!

Ever since seeing Ecume by @Chestnutty and @calexandre i’ve hunted this mousseline for nearly ten years! Finally one became available in a very unusual green and turquoise combination. Calexandre’s post has more information on the issue 1998, and the artist is Antoine de Jacquelot.

So delighted and happy to have this special design in my tansu. Especially Since my astrological sign is Pisces.
View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695
ohmigosh - that is truly a stunning scarf - I'm speechless!
Congratulations!
Then it's great they love you back. Congratulations!!
Thank you so much! :heart:

Reactions: papertiger

Finally down from :cloud9: and triggered by @nicole0612 (huge congrats on yours! :ghi5:), it’s time to post one of my only two HGs! Miraculous find at an H boutique (no, not at an airport nor a franchise). And my absolute #1 pick of CW for this scarf too! Still can’t quite believe it, truly surreal. :woot::woot::panic::panic::faint:

View attachment 4251653 View attachment 4251654
How marvelous!!
Congratulations to you both! Enjoy them!

View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695
This is gorgeous... and such a perfect design for you, dear. Congratulations! Can't wait to see your model pix!

Wow! Congrats!!

incredible find!!!! :yahoo:
major congrats!!!
:congrats:

One of the best!!! Congratulations!!!

Wow! Tags and all! :panic:

I posted in SOTD and thought I should add it here - Vent Portant II:
View attachment 4251341

Awesome!! You will have such fun with this.

Finally down from :cloud9: and triggered by @nicole0612 (huge congrats on yours! :ghi5:), it’s time to post one of my only two HGs! Miraculous find at an H boutique (no, not at an airport nor a franchise). And my absolute #1 pick of CW for this scarf too! Still can’t quite believe it, truly surreal. :woot::woot::panic::panic::faint:

View attachment 4251653 View attachment 4251654

Wow, huge congratulations to you, a masterpiece

How marvelous!!

Thank you all so very much, it is even better than I had hoped for!
Congrats to Fizzy Water as well for the gorgeous grail scarf (looks so useful!) and to Angelian of course for your stunning new CLF (one of the best CW!)!

View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695

So happy for you Lanit, it is beautiful!

View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695

What a beautiful cw, Lanit! And how lucky to find such a treasure. I fell madly in love with this scarf when I first saw it about 10 years ago, but the cws that I have seen won't work on me. This one is really gorgeous!

View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695
Utterly ethereal, lanit! It will suit you to a T!

View attachment 4251693
View attachment 4251694
View attachment 4251695

So thrilled for you!!! What an utterly gorgeous colorway, too, and so perfect for the scarf's theme and mood. Maybe you, @Croisette7, and I can meet up in a Japanese garden one day for tea, all wearing our koi. :smile:

Reactions: Croisette7
Hi ladies,
I am a newbie there, and I recently discovered that there is
Oh sorry:smile:
I discovered recently that there is a Jardin Créole spec éd Nouvelle Calédonie, my son lives there since 4 years now, (and my ex-husband is from there, so I have a +30 years "history" with this territory).
So, I am on the hunt for this scarf!
Is someone knows if there are others special edition Nouvelle Caledonie ?
Thank you very much in advance and sorry for the "fingers" mistake

FABULOUS CW!!!! Mine is dark with the purple accents, but this one is equally (if not a tiny bit more....) wonderful. Great find!! Action shots please!

Thank you so much! I’ll try to post action shots over the weekend, as I need daylight.

Wow, rare coloration and what a find dear! congrats!

Thank you, over the moon! Edit: the CW of your moussie is gorgeous, congrats!

:woohoo:
Huge congratulations to you too. Where on earth have they been hiding this for all this time? In the right hands at last!

Thanks PT, ecstatic! Apparently in a warehouse for the old and forgotten silks.

How marvelous!!

Thank you!

Thank you all so very much, it is even better than I had hoped for!
Congrats to Fizzy Water as well for the gorgeous grail scarf (looks so useful!) and to Angelian of course for your stunning new CLF (one of the best CW!)!

Thanks so much Nicole!