The Coach Genie is here.....

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
OK, let's just say that there is a coach genie (yeah, I know, jag is smoking something but I am bored so why not!) and genie will give you anything you want but you only get three wishes!

What would you wish for, especially for this Fall???:nuts:

oooh my turn :biggrin:

Signature stripe denim multi function tote(diaper bag for DD)

Lexington brief(for DH)

two denim ballet sneaker( one for me and one for superBag--my tpf sistah!)

Ohh, that sounds like a great list! Any pics to taunt the genie with:graucho:

Why of course!!!! (the snaphead ring is in the new catalog, but no pics online yet :tdown: )

The first pic is the Leigh and the second is the Lily :drool:

Attachments

• leigh.jpg
    leigh.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 82
  • lily.jpg
    lily.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 72
Ooooh....Coach wishes!!

Here's mine:

1. Abbey bag
2. Abbey bag
3. Abbey bag

Lol, just kidding! Obviously, I'm :drool: over the Abbey bag but seriously:

1. Abbey bag
2. Some kind of Carly. So far I'm leaning toward signature but if the new Chocolate leather one is gorgeous enough, I might change my mind. I'd :heart: a red leather Carly, or something in blue.
3. a Legacy wallet, preferably in pond or black if I can find one.

Sadly I am pretty much on a ban for now so none of my wishes will be reality anytime soon. :crybaby:

I want Lily in Whiskey, Miranda in Bordeaux, and the Hamptons vintage carryall in natural. (maybe it will go with those shoes I'm still on the fence about!)

Oh but wait, I want the Daphne cross and charm bracelet and boots big enough to fit my calves and...this is tough. *LOL*

Attachments

• 11150_d1.jpg
    11150_d1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 11085_d1.jpg
    11085_d1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 11086_d1.jpg
    11086_d1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 68
I want Lily in Whiskey, Miranda in Bordeaux, and the Hamptons vintage carryall in natural. (maybe it will go with those shoes I'm still on the fence about!)

Oh but wait, I want the Daphne cross and charm bracelet and boots big enough to fit my calves and...this is tough. *LOL*
Yes, Yes, I want the Daphne Charm bracelet too!! Genie, If I'm really good could I be granted 4 wishes?????:P

Oh gimme gimme gimme.
Please gimme.
10971_t.jpg
10959_B4M6_t.jpg
11004_B4FN_t.jpg