Embossed Bonnie tote - sizes?

anniebhu

Aug 21, 2014
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me.

Last year I tried the embossed Bonnie bag when I was on holiday and really liked it. For various reasons I didn’t buy it and regretted it immediately. I looked for it in my home country but wasn’t successful.

Then I saw it on Farfetch (whether they are reliable or not is another issue) last week but when I saw the measurements it seemed a bit bigger than when I tried it on.

Would anyone know if this bag came in different sizes? Ie small medium and large?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Last year I tried the embossed Bonnie bag when I was on holiday and really liked it. For various reasons I didn’t buy it and regretted it immediately. I looked for it in my home country but wasn’t successful.

Then I saw it on Farfetch (whether they are reliable or not is another issue) last week but when I saw the measurements it seemed a bit bigger than when I tried it on.

Would anyone know if this bag came in different sizes? Ie small medium and large?

Thanks a lot!

Sorry I should clarify. I think it's the shopper tote - the more 'rectangular' looking version.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

Thanks a lot!
Hi Annie, the tote you saw on holiday, wa it at an outlet?

Hi, no, it was in the Ferragamo store. I ended up buying the one on Far Fetch and it was the same one. So relieved and happy at the same time!
Oh, lucky you!
I don't have access to Ferragamo in my state but saw some in Las Vegas. Although my time was brief, I liked some of the leathers. How would you describe tote you purchased? Soft and squishy or structured and firmer? TIA

Oh, lucky you!
I don't have access to Ferragamo in my state but saw some in Las Vegas. Although my time was brief, I liked some of the leathers. How would you describe tote you purchased? Soft and squishy or structured and firmer? TIA

This is my third Ferragamo and of the three, it’s the lightest. In fact, almost as light as my BVs.

It’s structured and soft at the same time. Not squishy.

Here’s a photo for you.

The other Ferragamo tote that I have is smooth leather and whilst heavier, is softer . Weird

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 98
This is my third Ferragamo and of the three, it’s the lightest. In fact, almost as light as my BVs.

It’s structured and soft at the same time. Not squishy.

Here’s a photo for you.

The other Ferragamo tote that I have is smooth leather and whilst heavier, is softer . Weird
Oooh, that's a fun bag! Is it calfskin? If you don't mind, what styles are your two other Ferragamos?