What's Inside Your LV?

LOVE that little passport bag, how cute! Just found some on Poshmark for $5-10 :smile: I am not familiar with Ipsy though.
(And of course your LV and Chanel are great!)
Thanks! Ipsy is a $10 makeup subscription where you get about 5 items and a little bag each month. I do it for a few months and then pause it every once in awhile. It's a fun cheap way to try new makeup products. :smile:

A little bag spill of my DE FAvorite MM
Bag spill.jpg
Top to Bottom:
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in the color (1) Fair
- Key Fob
- Ray Ban Sunglasses, the Erika Classic style
- Marc Jacobs Lipgloss in the color (302) Allow Me
- Mac Lipstick in the shade Peach Blossom
- Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve - amazing for dry hands! I'm a bit of a germophobe and wash my hands a lot, but this keeps them nice and hydrated!
- Small Monogram Pochette Kirigami with the gorgeous fuchsia lining - I use this for my change
- Moroccan Oil to help tame frizz
- DE 6 Key Holder with Rose Ballerine lining and button
- Monogram Pocket Organiser NM for my cash and cards

I fully agree! I also have an epi Alma BB and can barely fit essentials and definitely not as much as I see in pictures here.

I don’t want to over stuff an epi bag because it feels like the epi can get wrinkles from that.

All I put in my Alma BB is a Zippy Multicartes, my cellphone, 6 key holder, chapstick, and sunglasses in a sleeve, not case. It leaves a lot of room but I don’t want to over stuff it either.

I feel shock when I see how much some people put in it.