Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

I was at the store today and found at they are bringing out a new version of the Willis Satchel. I saw pics of a black and white colorblock and it will also be available in a green, light tan and maybe a solid black or navy. The colors weren't labeled. The inside looks like it's lined in the same material as the rogues, the top handle looked a little longer and the turnlock closure was a little different. I think it was priced at $495.

They also have a Cooper shoulder bag, canteen bag and a few other bags coming. Not sure when.

Just got this pic of the Willis and I don't love it.. the flap looks too short.. it looks out of proportion in comparison to the original one. View attachment 4237749
I’m too entrenched in the originals to really get on board with these updated versions.
I’d really like to be open minded. I just can’t seem to muster the energy.

Last edited:
Just got this pic of the Willis and I don't love it.. the flap looks too short.. it looks out of proportion in comparison to the original one. View attachment 4237749

That looks like the offspring of a Willis mated with a Station bag.
I know this is snarky, but I would love to believe the designer just took a 5 minute walk through the Archives, to check the Willis and didn’t put the diligence in. Kinda just phoned it in. Like with all these Dinky-esque, Saddle-esque recycled designs. You know, like people mis-listing bags on eBay .

I was at the store today and found at they are bringing out a new version of the Willis Satchel. I saw pics of a black and white colorblock and it will also be available in a green, light tan and maybe a solid black or navy. The colors weren't labeled. The inside looks like it's lined in the same material as the rogues, the top handle looked a little longer and the turnlock closure was a little different. I think it was priced at $495.

They also have a Cooper shoulder bag, canteen bag and a few other bags coming. Not sure when.

NO LONG SHOULDER STRAP ?????

TOTAL dealbreaker. WTH are they thinking?

I'm kind of obsessed with this clutch right now. Can anyone tell me if the snakeskin flowers make it high maintenance? I've never owned anything with snakeskin before. Thanks!View attachment 4229844
That is super cute!! I love it!

I've had a few snake skin bags. I would use leather conditioner on my occasionally to keep it from drying out. Be sure to smooth the conditioner down with the scales, not up against them. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: voodoodoll2005
I didn't even notice that in the picture until you mentioned it! Hopefully that picture is wrong.
I’m excited about this one actually! My SA sent me some pics - it does have a long strap it just looks like it attaches to rings on the back instead of on the sides of the dowel like the original

Attachments

• 87CA8EF1-21AF-41CB-8A7E-E691F7D123BD.jpeg
    87CA8EF1-21AF-41CB-8A7E-E691F7D123BD.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 397
  • 784C473D-9E10-4506-BB65-160A2B3B30F1.jpeg
    784C473D-9E10-4506-BB65-160A2B3B30F1.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Reactions: whateve and Bales25

There's absolutely no legitimate reason someone would buy them and no honest seller would sell them!

ETA: There are also a bunch of Uggs (Bailey) buttons and some Dooney props.
I would like to see how those creeds get re-purposed or upcycled!!

Be honest- Is it too extra to want this and bring out every birthday? Because I really like it! :lol::hbeat:
View attachment 4251042
No, life is short. Buy it work it enjoy it. I am living life on the edge. I just bought a pair of print slacks to wear to work. Not as edgy as what my Gucci banner ad at the top of this page shows, but livin’ bold lol. I bought a pair of red slim style pants last year and no one dies of shock when I wear them to work!

There's absolutely no legitimate reason someone would buy them and no honest seller would sell them!

ETA: There are also a bunch of Uggs (Bailey) buttons and some Dooney props.

Creed patches. :confused1: Of all the odd Coach stuff I have collected, creed patches were never one of them......nor something I would ever wanted to. :huh:

Reactions: houseof999