Please share your Hermès collection!!!

My H collection is very small...but my photos are large. Sorry. I don’t know how to reduce them.
.....Well, now that I’ve posted, they don’t look so big after all. Whew!

(There was no single painting that they all agreed to pose in front of....sibling rivalry being what it is. Not to mention my obsession with color and my inability to get my phone to get the color accurate.)

View attachment 4245958 View attachment 4245959 View attachment 4245960 View attachment 4245961 View attachment 4245962
Love this!! All the horses and the gorgeous “horsey bags” :heart:

Reactions: BBC and diane278
My H collection is very small...but my photos are large. Sorry. I don’t know how to reduce them.

(There was no single painting that they all agreed to pose in front of....sibling rivalry being what it is. Not to mention my obsession with color and my inability to get my phone to get the color accurate.)

View attachment 4245958 View attachment 4245959 View attachment 4245960 View attachment 4245961 View attachment 4245962

Oh my gosh! These pictures are so beautiful! Love your collection!

Reactions: diane278

You have a fantastic family and I always love your artful pictures and your great sense of humor.

Double post

Hi everyone! Here is a new thread to share your your beautiful Hermès collection! Feel free to share whatever you like, from scarves to bags and everything in between! Big or small, all collections are welcome! And everyone is more than welcome to post, chit chat, and compliment each other’s collections!!! Thanks!!

I’ll go first! [emoji6]
View attachment 4240620View attachment 4240621
Love your collection!

Reactions: Yoshi1296
Hi everyone! Here is a new thread to share your your beautiful Hermès collection! Feel free to share whatever you like, from scarves to bags and everything in between! Big or small, all collections are welcome! And everyone is more than welcome to post, chit chat, and compliment each other’s collections!!! Thanks!!

I’ll go first! [emoji6]
View attachment 4240620View attachment 4240621

Everything looks pristine, you keep everything so well.

It's a lovely collection and I love people who love art and H

Beautiful collections and so artistically positioned. They become a part of your art! :heart: