Hermes Apple watch

I got an Apple Watch 4 for my birthday today. This is the Nike version in black I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possibly to buy a Hermès watch wristband change it? I am totally new to apple watches and knew nothing about them before my hubby gave it to me as my birthday present.

Reactions: DrTr and uhpharm01
I got an Apple Watch 4 for my birthday today. This is the Nike version in black I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possibly to buy a Hermès watch wristband change it? I am totally new to apple watches and knew nothing about them before my hubby gave it to me as my birthday present.

Congratulations on your new Apple Watch. Yes, you can buy the Hermes watch band; just make sure you buy the right size for your watch. There are two available sizes; size 40 and size 44. Enjoy your new watch.:smile:

Great :smile: is it available in the hermès boutique or mostly online? Are there different types or only one with the two sizes. Mine is the 40mm

Boutique and online. Check the Apple store too. It depends on what they have available.
There are various types. Some comes in both sizes while some comes only in one size or the other.
The one I know you cannot get without purchasing an Hermes Apple Watch is the Hermes orange sports band. But there are plenty of them selling on eBay.

Boutique and online. Check the Apple store too. It depends on what they have available.
There are various types. Some comes in both sizes while some comes only in one size or the other.
The one I know you cannot get without purchasing an Hermes Apple Watch is the Hermes orange sports band. But there are plenty of them selling on eBay.
One last question;) does the wrist band on the Apple Watch 3 fit the Apple Watch 4? Or does it have to be the wristband for the 4 when you have the 40mm

Reactions: JadeFor3st
Hi all

I’m wondering if the double tour straps for the 40mm are still able to fit the 44mm watch face and stay in place?

I’m aware that they are made for the 40mm case but am thinking of switching it up as I need the larger size but like the look of the double tour

Hi all

I’m wondering if the double tour straps for the 40mm are still able to fit the 44mm watch face and stay in place?

I’m aware that they are made for the 40mm case but am thinking of switching it up as I need the larger size but like the look of the double tour

Hi, I believe you can slide in and ‘fix’ the smaller straps, but obviously the hardware lug is shorter, as is the strap, proprtionally.

So yes, it should work, but how good it’ll look is your call!

Reactions: navicular