Hermes 2002 Bag... love or hate?

Hi
Yes - can imagine how the center tab on the 2002 will get bent over time. Or at least have “crease marks” as has happened a little to the Cs I have used.

I have therefore tried in general to be careful with the center tab of both the C and the 2002 now. Fingers crossed - so far so good, though still early days for the 2002.

Over the years , I have also come to accept the “wear and tear” in my well-loved and well-used bags.

I have seen a 2002/26 on display but mentally dismissed it as too big for me/my needs at present and therefore didn’t inspect the bag any closer . Sorry !

Hope the bag works out for you. All the best!
Thanks so much for the response. The 26 ended up being too large for me, despite my liking big bags. I ended up getting a Constance 24 and am actually loving it and getting used to the size of the H. I love it more than my Bs and Ks. Thanks again!

Chincac, I would agree on you about the price even though it looks cute on you. What about the 24/24? I saw several in the case behind you? It is so rare in the US and they have yet to make their way fully to the stores. I'm waiting for the 29cm to try on.

Yes plenty of 24/24 here and online too but i am not a fan so didn't pay much attention to them!