Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Few more pics for upcoming SS19.
View attachment 4246877
No idea what the third item could possibly be. :shrugs:

It is a necklace..... hooks together and lays like a scarf. Can be adjusted to be worn several ways.

@csetcos reported back to me on this from a store event that I was unable to attend....apparently our MD has me in mind for this.... uh oh-- the $$$ ... I just don't want to know:facepalm:

0BE4CA65-8806-48A4-80F7-0B75FBDA421E.jpeg

It is a necklace..... hooks together and lays like a scarf. Can be adjusted to be worn several ways.

@csetcos reported back to me on this from a store event that I was unable to attend....apparently our MD has me in mind for this.... uh oh-- the $$$ ... I just don't want to know:facepalm:

View attachment 4246926

It’s a stunning necklace! It looks like you take the thick strand from one side of the “oven rack” and put that over the head, and all the other strands drape down. When not being worn it doubles as a trivet I’m scared to know what the price tag will be.

View attachment 4246926

I cannot wait for you to try this on @Txoceangirl!!! [emoji173]️

Reactions: Txoceangirl
I saw a watch from this range on Mon (the all-rg with diamonds) it's the H watch model that could tempt me most (I have a couple of watches that are a bit too similar already). It's small, beautiful, absolutely classic and very elegant. Congratulations on yours, so, so gorgeous and esp on your wrist.

Thank you Papertiger. It is a perfect size for my wrist. I have tried a Rolex but even the Lady version feels too big for me.

I looked at the different versions when I visited Paris last year. The all rg one is beautiful but gold scratches so easily so I thought this might be more practical with the barenia strap. The one with black onyx dial is also lovely.

It’s a stunning necklace! It looks like you take the thick strand from one side of the “oven rack” and put that over the head, and all the other strands drape down. When not being worn it doubles as a trivet I’m scared to know what the price tag will be.
Lol! The most expensive oven rack in the world. :giggle:

With Hermes I feel like the general rule is you multiply ever foot of material by $10,000...Unless there are diamonds involved... ;)

It sure is beautiful though!

Reactions: Txoceangirl