Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

View attachment 4241961
JPG 2? I think! In etoupe, the height looked no taller than my B30 but I think the handle drop is longer. I saw lots of absolutely beautiful H bags in Paris but just wasn’t brave enough (or quick enough!) to get them!

If this is the cafe I think it is, the proximity to FSH and the lack of other cafes nearby would probably lead it to see a lot of H!

Reactions: Tonimichelle
View attachment 4241961
JPG 2? I think! In etoupe, the height looked no taller than my B30 but I think the handle drop is longer. I saw lots of absolutely beautiful H bags in Paris but just wasn’t brave enough (or quick enough!) to get them!
It seems that Paris is so cold right now! (And our weather in LA is still like summer now) Are people wearing the winter coat/fur/puffer in Paris? OMG, I am going to Paris in mid December and wonder what I should wear ...

It seems that Paris is so cold right now! (And our weather in LA is still like summer now) Are people wearing the winter coat/fur/puffer in Paris? OMG, I am going to Paris in mid December and wonder what I should wear ...
It isn’t too bad at the moment, but then I come from the south east of England which is pretty much the same weather wise. It’s certainly cold enough for jumpers, a warm coat and scarf though. By mid December you will definitely want to add gloves to that, boots and an umbrella too would be wise! All the decorations will be up for Christmas by then and it will look beautiful :smile:

Reactions: peggioka and BBC
It isn’t too bad at the moment, but then I come from the south east of England which is pretty much the same weather wise. It’s certainly cold enough for jumpers, a warm coat and scarf though. By mid December you will definitely want to add gloves to that, boots and an umbrella too would be wise! All the decorations will be up for Christmas by then and it will look beautiful :smile:
Thanks a lot!

Caught another live one! So excited. Sapphire croc 32 kelly with phw on a chic lady. Had to circle her a few times, a la shark style, to get a couple of good pix but so glad I got them! Also saw a dark brown croc 35 Birkin with ghw (perfect for the fall), but she was walking really fast so I didn’t get a chance to take a good pix.

Attachments

• 468105F7-F57C-4471-A6B6-9B6CC965B0C0.jpeg
    468105F7-F57C-4471-A6B6-9B6CC965B0C0.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2,150
  • 924601D1-E0C8-4F16-A8C1-EC1E2F9B128B.jpeg
    924601D1-E0C8-4F16-A8C1-EC1E2F9B128B.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 2,159