Hermes Apple watch

Lovely, wear it in good health!
I purchased the 44 and wear it with my 38mm double tour etoupe strap. The strap is the longer length and was purchased 2 years ago (i think it looks beautiful and more feminine with this strap.)
While I love the look of my Hermes Series 4, I am terribly disappointed that I can’t enjoy it with the new colorful double tour bands that came with the series. I have a normal sized wrist but the straps are simply too short. There appear to be multiple comments on this on Apple’s US website, so hopefully new longer bands will be coming soon.

Last edited:
Per photos posted by our dear @weN84 from press day...looks like we might be getting more band options in SS19. Looks like medor on a red/fushia band in front of the purple backpack on the top level...?
View attachment 4245963
Thank you weN84 and acrowcounted! Good eyes, we all look so closely for clues! If we’d looked at the pink orange yellow face on the 4, that was a hint at a matching band! Thanks for the early intel

Lovely, wear it in good health!
I purchased the 44 and wear it with my 38mm double tour etoupe strap. The strap is the longer length and was purchased 2 years ago (i think it looks beautiful and more feminine with this strap.)
While I love the look of my Hermes Series 4, I am terribly disappointed that I can’t enjoy it with the new colorful double tour bands that came with the series. I have a normal sized wrist but the straps are simply too short. There appear to be multiple comments on this on Apple’s US website, so hopefully new longer bands will be coming soon.
I’m sorry you can’t buy the Series 4 DT! It’s so disappointing. Maybe they’ll release a longer DT like they did a few years ago.

You know, most of us have regular human wrists, but they make the DT bands for tiny wrists. I know some have tiny wrists, but I bet more of us have reasonable wrists and need more length. I hope they do fix that soon!

I was away from this thread for a week and I missed out on all the discussions haha

Ok uhparm01, and Purdue1988, this one is for you! Tech fall is indeed fun!!!I was bad and snuck away from work for .....

View attachment 4245827

My new trifecta of Apple, and “onefecta” of H watch. I couldn’t resist the new larger iPad Pro, still in the box (what I bought today) pictured here with my new blue horizon watch band, and my new XS Max. The larger pro is thin, light, and not much bigger form factor wise than my old 9.7 pro! Now I’ve got SUCH major life decisions like keyboard cover or not? What color cover, do I match my H watchband to it? Apple Pencil or not? How long do I have to wait for my new MacBook Air in gold? How many 90 scarves is a MacBook in the H economy? :angel::yahoo::giggle:

Sheesh. I’m outta control, as is the case with H, and I probably should say SOMEBODY STOP ME! But I don’t want to hear that. Thank goodness tpf motto is shallow obsessing encouraged, as I’m massively obsessed. Thanks for getting it everybody!!

I got an iPad Pro 11 too to “replace” my 10.5. The reduced bezels and slab like design make it very elegant to hold in the hand and watch Netflix on haha.

Per photos posted by our dear @weN84 from press day...looks like we might be getting more band options in SS19. Looks like medor on a red/fushia band in front of the purple backpack on the top level...?
View attachment 4245963

What good eyes! I can’t wait for more H bands to go with my S4!

And since I couldn’t find or afford the original H cuff, I bought a very well made replica instead :smile:
7D2ECA49-B8F7-4D0D-AF67-D72406C08BFA.jpeg 0E6D0E7A-E2A6-4695-806D-769F19DC41E8.jpeg

I was away from this thread for a week and I missed out on all the discussions haha

I got an iPad Pro 11 too to “replace” my 10.5. The reduced bezels and slab like design make it very elegant to hold in the hand and watch Netflix on haha.

And since I couldn’t find or afford the original H cuff, I bought a very well made replica instead :smile:
View attachment 4246814 View attachment 4246815
Love this. Gorgeous!

Ok uhparm01, and Purdue1988, this one is for you! Tech fall is indeed fun!!!I was bad and snuck away from work for .....

View attachment 4245827

My new trifecta of Apple, and “onefecta” of H watch. I couldn’t resist the new larger iPad Pro, still in the box (what I bought today) pictured here with my new blue horizon watch band, and my new XS Max. The larger pro is thin, light, and not much bigger form factor wise than my old 9.7 pro! Now I’ve got SUCH major life decisions like keyboard cover or not? What color cover, do I match my H watchband to it? Apple Pencil or not? How long do I have to wait for my new MacBook Air in gold? How many 90 scarves is a MacBook in the H economy? :angel::yahoo::giggle:

Sheesh. I’m outta control, as is the case with H, and I probably should say SOMEBODY STOP ME! But I don’t want to hear that. Thank goodness tpf motto is shallow obsessing encouraged, as I’m massively obsessed. Thanks for getting it everybody!!

Gorgeous! I love how your nails always match your watch!:loveeyes:
Seems like Apple has been keeping your wallet busy within the last few weeks; and there’s more to come.:biggrin:
Your dilemmas are good dilemmas; ones that makes you happy. ;)

View attachment 4246814 View attachment 4246815
I know. Isn’t the new pro too cool? Everything right now looks huge. But it’s great to read and work on. Congrats!
And your new cuff looks great. and it looks like it fits well.

Gorgeous! I love how your nails always match your watch!:loveeyes:
Seems like Apple has been keeping your wallet busy within the last few weeks; and there’s more to come.:biggrin:
Your dilemmas are good dilemmas; ones that makes you happy. ;)
Thank you Purdue1988! Yes my wallet via Apple Pay is smoking! Yes, they make me happy, and I just happened to have older ipad pro and a MacBook that I can’t now upgrade to latest OS. I don’t like that, as the machine becomes less secure. So that will be my “Justification” for NEW MACBOOK AIR in gold in Jan! And they released new of everything I love and use all the time in the last two months!

How funny, just a happy accident with the blue nails. The DT was done on purpose. Thanks, you made my day:hugs:

Thank you Purdue1988! Yes my wallet via Apple Pay is smoking! Yes, they make me happy, and I just happened to have older ipad pro and a MacBook that I can’t now upgrade to latest OS. I don’t like that, as the machine becomes less secure. So that will be my “Justification” for NEW MACBOOK AIR in gold in Jan! And they released new of everything I love and use all the time in the last two months!

How funny, just a happy accident with the blue nails. The DT was done on purpose. Thanks, you made my day:hugs:

Something to look forward to in January. :smile:
Also New year, new Hermes quotas. :biggrin: