New aesthetic coming for spring 2018

The Quilting Collection is out now. It includes a Mini Pocket Bag—larger than the GV3 Nano, at 7”W x 4”H x 1.5”D, so at least there’s room for a phone.

-SMALL GV3 BAG IN DIAMOND QUILTED LEATHER $2390 usd, Length 21cm X Height 14cm X Depth 7cm
-NANO POCKET BAG IN DIAMOND QUILTED LEATHER $990 usd, Length 11cm X Height 10cm X Depth 3cm
-MINI POCKET BAG IN DIAMOND QUILTED LEATHER $995 usd, Length 18cm X Height 10cm X Depth 4cm
-POCKET BAG IN DIAMOND QUILTED LEATHER $1890 usd, Length 22cm X Height 13cm X Depth 6cm
-MEDIUM GEM BAG IN DIAMOND QUILTED LEATHER $2290 usd, Length 28,5cm X Height 18,5cm X Depth 3,5cm
-LARGE GEM BAG IN DIAMOND QUILTED LEATHER $2790 usd, Length 35cm X Height 22,5cm X Depth 5,5cm
-POUCH IN DIAMOND QUILTED LEATHER $680 usd, Length 29cm X Height 19cm X Depth 0,5cm

There are also wallets—$675, and $825 for the long wallet.

Small GV3 Diamond Quilted
View attachment 4198495

Nano
View attachment 4198496

Mini
View attachment 4198498

Pocket
View attachment 4198499

Medium
View attachment 4198500

Large
View attachment 4198501 View attachment 4198504
Super tempted...gotta go see these in person. Love a good chain belt look! I've yet to get any of the new G bags since Claire took over, but these look amazing.

...as mentioned in another post, I recently scored this nano Gv3 for 60% off
View attachment 4194869
...its the black goat with grey suede version.

When I first saw this at the boutique, I blew it off as I figured it be too small to be functional, but when it popped up on clearance this time I figured I'd give it a try as I was still drawn to it and love the hanging chains.

I was happy to see that it comfortably fits everything I carry in my SL Lou zip View attachment 4194870 View attachment 4194871 ..plus these additional items the SL cannot
View attachment 4194872
...so its actually quite useful when I'm running errands as it holds my bare essentials other than my phone....so it's a keeper (given the price I paid).

For something that will fit the your phone as well, Givenchy has released the convertible quilted mini pocket this season which is similar in size and functionality to the Gucci marmont super mini and mini 2.0.

....bonus pic comparing the Gv3 nano to small
View attachment 4194902

LOVE your Gv3's—great score on the nano!

Reactions: highend
Stumbled across another deal a few weeks ago......
cross.jpg
This Cross3 for 60% off! This style wasn't really on my wishlist before, as all of the pics I'd seen previously seem to promote the bag as more of a dainty clutch that wouldn't fit much. However, I was pleased to find when I received it that the interior section expands and can comfortably fit quite a bit (even more than I have pictured)
cross1.jpg
Something about it kinda reminds me of the Celine Trio without the annoying gaps. There's also a hidden snap front pocket so you can access certain items without unzipping the main compartment.
cross2.jpg
Of course you have the option of removing the strap and wearing it as a chic clutch. It would also work as a waist bag. I think I'll likely get more of these; though, I also got a chestnut one that I ended up returning as the color was too orangey for me.

Farfetch had a great sale on sale recently and many great items started appear in the last two weeks. I also recently ordered a few of the quilted items (GV3s, Gem and Mini Pocket) that went on sale, but didn't end up keeping any as I ultimately preferred my exotic GV3 to the quilted ones I tried, and I didn't end up liking the color of the Gem and Mini Pocket. However, I'm still thinking of trying the Mini Pocket in another unique color should it get reduced once more sales start.

Stumbled across another deal a few weeks ago......
View attachment 4240595
This Cross3 for 60% off! This style wasn't really on my wishlist before, as all of the pics I'd seen previously seem to promote the bag as more of a dainty clutch that wouldn't fit much. However, I was pleased to find when I received it that the interior section expands and can comfortably fit quite a bit (even more than I have pictured)
View attachment 4240596
Something about it kinda reminds me of the Celine Trio without the annoying gaps. There's also a hidden snap front pocket so you can access certain items without unzipping the main compartment.
View attachment 4240597
Of course you have the option of removing the strap and wearing it as a chic clutch. It would also work as a waist bag. I think I'll likely get more of these; though, I also got a chestnut one that I ended up returning as the color was too orangey for me.

Farfetch had a great sale on sale recently and many great items started appear in the last two weeks. I also recently ordered a few of the quilted items (GV3s, Gem and Mini Pocket) that went on sale, but didn't end up keeping any as I ultimately preferred my exotic GV3 to the quilted ones I tried, and I didn't end up liking the color of the Gem and Mini Pocket. However, I'm still thinking of trying the Mini Pocket in another unique color should it get reduced once more sales start.

Nice! Did you find this on sale at Farfetch too?

Yes! The additional 20% off has since ended....but select items continue to be added to the sale section (currently 20-60% off). Of course, their traditional seasonal sale with tons of items should also be starting soon....so looking forward to seeing what items will appear then.
darn, i should have checked the givenchy section while the 20% was going on. I did get a Valentino guitar strap from them with the extra 20% off, I am using it as a crossbody strap on a valentino bag I picked up at a sample sale.

darn, i should have checked the givenchy section while the 20% was going on. I did get a Valentino guitar strap from them with the extra 20% off, I am using it as a crossbody strap on a valentino bag I picked up at a sample sale.
Nice! I also got a few good deals on Saint Laurent (need to take some pics and post there:blush:)

I saw this at my local Neiman Marcus and at Barney’s and I fell in love. Too bad it’s a tad bit small in regards to width.
Yes, this was the same size and color I ended up returning. I was fine with the size, but the color had too much red in it for my liking.

Note, they also have a larger size (kinda portfolio size) which may be more to you liking. It's striking, but I would prefer if it had a longer strap.

Yes, this was the same size and color I ended up returning. I was fine with the size, but the color had too much red in it for my liking.

Note, they also have a larger size (kinda portfolio size) which may be more to you liking. It's striking, but I would prefer if it had a longer strap.
I haven’t seen the large in terracotta anywhere. The only large I have seen (on their website) is the black and eggplant color. I love the terracotta since I don’t have any handbags in that color. I also don’t like the fact that most of these bags don’t have a longer strap. I’m 5’7 and I can’t wear most of them crossbody which I would prefer to do at times. I wish they came up with a chain adjustment clasp or something much like what you would find on leather straps with the extra holes so that you can adjust the length that way you can carry it whichever way you prefer.

I haven’t seen the large in terracotta anywhere. The only large I have seen (on their website) is the black and eggplant color. I love the terracotta since I don’t have any handbags in that color. I also don’t like the fact that most of these bags don’t have a longer strap. I’m 5’7 and I can’t wear most of them crossbody which I would prefer to do at times. I wish they came up with a chain adjustment clasp or something much like what you would find on leather straps with the extra holes so that you can adjust the length that way you can carry it whichever way you prefer.
Farfetch has the large in 3 colors including terracotta
13315197_15429685_1000.jpg