Jessica Alba

I've read a few articles in which she seems deragotory towards any association with being hispanic. I can't understand how anyone becomes tired of their ethnicity. WTF?

She's a dummy, I think those are very ignorant comments and she sounds like she is self hating a little bit, I dunno, she is a pretty girl but she canot act, and she doesnt seem like the sharpest tool inthe shed either she should stick to B movies and maxim and blender magazines.

Lossip.com just posted a few days ago that the quotes were untrue.

"See, we told you so! Earlier this month we reported on rumors claiming that Jessica Alba had allegedly made several nasty comments as if to denounce or claiming shame of her Latin roots, including:
“My grandfather was the only Mexican at his college, the only Hispanic person at work and the only one at the all-white country club. He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America. He and my grandmother didn’t [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]speak [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spanish[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to their children. Now, as a third-generation American, I feel as if I have finally cut loose.”
In our original post on the matter we’d also pointed out how all of the sites reporting on the issue had failed to source where they had found said [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]quotes[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] from. In lue of all that has been said, Jessica Alba has finally stepped up to the plate to set the record straight.
Read the truth after the jump!!!

While in Mexico promoting the latest [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fantastic [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Four[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] flick, Jessica Alba said:
“Todo fue un chisme.”
“Si hay algo de lo que nunca me avergonzaría, es de mis raíces latinas”.
“A este señor [Perez Hilton] le gusta decir mentiras acerca de mí porque una vez no quise tomarme una foto con él.”
“Me crié bajo las influencias latinas. En casa mi abuelo toca la guitarra y mi abuela canta y baila, no podría negar mis raíces porque la [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]primera[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] en matarme sería mi abuela.”
“It was all rumors.”
“If there is one thing I will never be ashamed of is my Latin roots.”
“That man [Perez Hilton] likes to say lies about me because I refused to take a photo with him once.”
“I was raised under Latin influences. In my grandfather’s house he plays guitar and my grandmother [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dances[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and sings, I would not be able to deny my [Latin] roots because the first one who would kill me would be my grandmother.”
Shame on Perez Hilton for spreading such lies! Although, frankly, we cannot say that we’re surprised. Gossip may be gossip, but if it’s not true it’s just lies!!!"

I found this on Lossip. Follow the Link --
http://www.lossip.com/784/jessica-alba-didnt-sell-out-her-latin-roots-after-all/#more-784

I'm not a big fan of Alba's but that quote was just too much to be true.

well... to be fair, Jessica is only half Mexican... her mother is of Danish/French ancestry, if I remember correctly. I guess I can understand why she would feel torn between the two when she states that she never felt accepted by either culture growing up. However, those quotes make it seem like she's denouncing her hispanic background, which I don't think is cool at all.

maybe she wasnt accepted by either culture because she never accepted herself.... if she really said that, man... she is such an idiot.. what about mexican spread all their seeds... WTF is she talking about.. :cursing:

maybe she wasnt accepted by either culture because she never accepted herself.... if she really said that, man... she is such an idiot.. what about mexican spread all their seeds... WTF is she talking about.. :cursing:

Personally, I think she must've been misquoted. I don't think anybody in their sane mind would make that kind of comment. Just my opinion.

ja_1187lo1.jpg