Cartier silk cord bracelets

I’ve noticed that it depends on the SA. Some SAs will give you extra cords. I even had one SA say that she couldn’t change the color of my cord because it is against the original design to do so. Lol. I talked to someone else who happily changed the color of my cord. Maybe try calling and asking someone else. You might receive a different response.

I’ll try it, thank you.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I've actually always assumed that they will swap out old cords for new ones any time you want...

I've only been to the Cartier in Beverly Hills and the Cartier in Tysons Galleria and they've always just changed them out for me without any issues.

(I've gotten most all my pieces from the Cartier in Beverly Hills but at the Tysons Galleria location, I don't really have a contact there, but it was still no problem at all and no charge...

I've actually always assumed that they will swap out old cords for new ones any time you want...

I've only been to the Cartier in Beverly Hills and the Cartier in Tysons Galleria and they've always just changed them out for me without any issues.

(I've gotten most all my pieces from the Cartier in Beverly Hills but at the Tysons Galleria location, I don't really have a contact there, but it was still no problem at all and no charge...

I have had my cord changed at least 5 times from daily wear and they always change it no questions in about 10 minutes

Reactions: calisnoopy
can I get a new cord for my trinity bracelet if a friend comes get it with no bracelet since I don't live near any Cartier boutique? I am willing to pay for it

I would call and ask if you know the sales associates sometimes they give you extra cords to take home so maybe you can special request one over the phone and let them know who is coming so they’re prepared and can accommodate or you can try eBay as well they sell silk cords too for our cartier corded bracelets :smile:

Reactions: TessaGH
I would call and ask if you know the sales associates sometimes they give you extra cords to take home so maybe you can special request one over the phone and let them know who is coming so they’re prepared and can accommodate or you can try eBay as well they sell silk cords too for our cartier corded bracelets :smile:
I think to call is a very good idea! I have been given extra cords several times. I´m in Germany, fyi. Good luck!

Reactions: lvjunkyxo