Now You See H, Now You Don't: Camo H

How about this. My SO B blending into the sofa of Au bon pain.

View attachment 4234238
Where~~~~~s Pico?
I left my patio door opened and my Pico escaped!:annoyed: I finally found her hiding in my Fuchsias! I coaxed her out with her pet Calvi :shocked:
View attachment 4234130
I love this thread!!
It makes me smile every time I come over! :heart:
I love seeing everyone’s gorgeous bags, creativity, beautiful photos and sense of humor! :hbeat:

Brilliant! I almost missed the Roulis :lol:

OMG I just found it after I read your post! I didn't see it at first hahahaa

:lol:! I missed the Roulis completely until I read Pessie and Yoshi's posts. I went back over the thread looking perhaps for another seasouds' post; where's the Roulis? Where's the Roulis? Where's the Roulis? What Roulis????! OMG NOW I see it :lol: So brilliant seasounds

The chair is super comfy too! It was this quirky little home / furniture store in the west end.

You will have to give me details for when we do our bedrooms :tup:

Does that chair come in Rouge H, Feu, Orange Poppy, Bougainvillea, Potiron or Gold? :biggrin: ;)

The cats would like the velvet but I'm not sure I'd like the cats liking the velvet.

You will have to give me details for when we do our bedrooms :tup:

Does that chair come in Rouge H, Feu, Orange Poppy, Bougainvillea, Potiron or Gold? :biggrin: ;)

The cats would like the velvet but I'm not sure I'd like the cats liking the velvet.
unfortunately as far as we could see in the shop, no. but they do have one in Blue Atoll in this particular style! :biggrin: