Pls Enlighten me - Caviar Flap

ibiza - I am so happy things are working out for you with the bag...thanks for keeping us posted. Glad they could fix the strap - but sorry about the fact it is not exactly to your liking...I hate stuff like that. Have a great move - enjoy your bags!!:smile:

Thanks Purrrfect!:flowers:
Moving is definitely stressing..I hate it!
But I'm looking forward for the great weather in Oz! :smile:
And I could enjoy the bags w/o worrying the rainy London weather..haha..

Enjoy your weekends!

Cheers.

Hi Ibiza..just saw your post now. Congratulations on the black flap! I know you thought long and hard what to get, and hope you enjoy it! I know it looks good on you (even without a photo) because I know how great the beige one looks on you.
Good luck on the move and try to relax!!!:smile:

Thanks Aimee! :flowers:
Yeah definitely thought long how to spent my credit note..haha..ya now it..
I'm looking forward for this move - tho I can't deny it that it's hard to relax..I'm already flying off tomorrow and I'm always stress before taking the flight..what more to move for good..

Anyway, you have a great weekends.

Cheers.

Hi there,

I recently bought a classic flap caviar bag from ebay. The measurement is 12x9x4. How many sizes are there for that collection? I know there is a medium and jumbo size; is there a large size? Is mine a large size instead of jumbo size? thanks

Hi kk1,
Based on your measurement, I believed yours is a Jumbo.
You may check this link http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...-your-flap-classic-flap-reissues-44179-3.html post #41 courtesy of Swanky mama.

Mine is one size smaller that Jumbo.
The SA here call it Large instead of Medium as how the members in the Chanel tpf calls it.
I got it confused in the beginning too..
Hope this helps. :smile:

Cheers.

Hi kk1,
Based on your measurement, I believed yours is a Jumbo.
You may check this link http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...-your-flap-classic-flap-reissues-44179-3.html post #41 courtesy of Swanky mama.

Mine is one size smaller that Jumbo.
The SA here call it Large instead of Medium as how the members in the Chanel tpf calls it.
I got it confused in the beginning too..
Hope this helps. :smile:

Cheers.

^^^ I have since updated my original post #41 in the Chanel reference library (post pictures of your Classic Flaps and Reissues).

See post #101 on page 7 in the Chanel Reference Library (post pictures of your Classic Flaps and Reissues).

Update for Classic Flaps with new prices (increased on 2-1-07)

The Classic Flap Bag comes in three sizes:

Small - 9" W x 5.5" H x 2" D - $1,795.00 for Caviar and $1,950.00 for Lambskin

Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5" - $1,995.00 Caviar and $2,150.00 for Lambskin

Jumbo - 12" x 8" x 3" - $2,250.00 Caviar and $2,405.00 for Lambskin

============================================

The sizes for the Reissue 2.55:

A302224: - The Baby 7.5 W x 5.75 H x 1.75 D inches $1795

A302225: - Small 9.75" x 7.06" x 2.16" $1895

A302226: - Medium 11" x 8" x 2.5" $1995

A302227: - Large 12.25" x 9.18" x 2.5" $2095

A302228: - The X-Large aka Jumbo 14.2" x 9.8" x 3" $2495

Note: These prices will go up again in September 2007

I had a 2003 caviar flap black bag from ebay and want to authenticate, anyone knows where i can do so? I went to Chanel store but they said they can't do so??? also, do u know the CC closure has a stamped on the left side, what is the letter? i can't really see it... Too bad the hologram sticker is misplaced so i only have the authentic card... thanks