Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

I know sellers can list at whatever price they want, but some of these seller's prices/items seem crazy. $78 for a hangtag? Wow! She has all the parts listed for a rogue except the rogue. I guess that's one way to fund a bag :smile:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/orlan.9fludcfy/m.html?item=123452843810&hash=item1cbe5ce722:g:z1AAAOSwJGdb0-dI:rk:11:Pf:0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
One of my pet peeves is when sellers cannibalize items and sell the various parts separately. This seller is one who not only separates checkbook inserts from the rest of the wallets and sells separately but on many occasions separated fakes and sold the pieces separately.

One of my pet peeves is when sellers cannibalize items and sell the various parts separately. This seller is one who not only separates checkbook inserts from the rest of the wallets and sells separately but on many occasions separated fakes and sold the pieces separately.
I'm seeing other sellers list checkbook covers for more than wallets!

Reactions: holiday123
Reactions: whateve
I was at the store today and found at they are bringing out a new version of the Willis Satchel. I saw pics of a black and white colorblock and it will also be available in a green, light tan and maybe a solid black or navy. The colors weren't labeled. The inside looks like it's lined in the same material as the rogues, the top handle looked a little longer and the turnlock closure was a little different. I think it was priced at $495.

They also have a Cooper shoulder bag, canteen bag and a few other bags coming. Not sure when.

I was at the store today and found at they are bringing out a new version of the Willis Satchel. I saw pics of a black and white colorblock and it will also be available in a green, light tan and maybe a solid black or navy. The colors weren't labeled. The inside looks like it's lined in the same material as the rogues, the top handle looked a little longer and the turnlock closure was a little different. I think it was priced at $495.

They also have a Cooper shoulder bag, canteen bag and a few other bags coming. Not sure when.
Just got this pic of the Willis and I don't love it.. the flap looks too short.. it looks out of proportion in comparison to the original one. 46754.jpeg

Reactions: whateve
That looks like the offspring of a Willis mated with a Station bag.
I don't care for it either. Why couldn't they make it cute like the Legacy Willis?
Yes! I kept thinking the whole Turnlock and the leather looks like the station bag! But even station bags flap is positioned lower I think.
It definitely wasn't on my list when I saw it. It just looks wrong. But maybe it will appeal to some people.