'Mes and Pets

This is my 15 month old Burmese baby, Jezebel, and "her" ribbon. She carries this around with her all day and will hide it in strange places just so that my other 2 kitties don't find it. Recently she was howling at a vase and I discovered that she has stuffed it in there but could not get it out and needed my help. Nothing better come between Jezebel and her Hermes. She is my spirit animal :biggrin:

Here she is protecting the ribbon from one of my other cats.

View attachment 4234740
So adorable! She loves H like her mom! :nuts::heart:

Reactions: KittyKat65
This is my 15 month old Burmese baby, Jezebel, and "her" ribbon. She carries this around with her all day and will hide it in strange places just so that my other 2 kitties don't find it. Recently she was howling at a vase and I discovered that she has stuffed it in there but could not get it out and needed my help. Nothing better come between Jezebel and her Hermes. She is my spirit animal :biggrin:

View attachment 4234740

In addition to the infamous and irresistible ribbons, my cats love H boxes.
One of my cats enjoys watching me play with my scarves, he comes running when I get the boxes out.

Oh my goodness- those faces!

My cats tastes run to H as well.... :lol:

roseefrieda.jpg

finntote.jpg

finnquadrosee.jpg

View attachment 4234740

This is the exact expression on my face when the salesperson at Saks says they're out of something I'm looking to purchase...and I see another associate next to them showing them the item I want.

Houston, we have a problem. Jezebel's ribbon tore in half and she is sad. Does anybody have any spare ribbon they could donate to her? I would Paypal shipping costs. I asked my husband if I could get another bag, which comes with ribbon, but he said "no" :doh: