'Mes and Pets

This is in memory of my cat, Bagel, who recently passed away. :crybaby:

Credit to @TresBeauHermes for encouraging me to take a photo. :heart:

View attachment 4229344
Aww it’s a lovely photo. I’m sorry for your loss. Our cat got sick with pancreatitis in October last year and we lost him last November. It’s taken me until now to be able to look at this thread. It’s so painful losing a such loved pet :hugs:

Ooooh! :nuts: What a great pic of your kitties and your beautiful B! All resting peacefully together! :heart: Bagels will be sooooo proud of you! :yes::love:
You are the sweetest!! :love:

Your profile picture is pure :heart:

Aww it’s a lovely photo. I’m sorry for your loss. Our cat got sick with pancreatitis in October last year and we lost him last November. It’s taken me until now to be able to look at this thread. It’s so painful losing a such loved pet :hugs:

I’m sorry to hear your loss too. Your kind words mean a lot. :heart::heart: Losing a pet is so painful but I always tell myself that they are borrowed angels and that sometimes heaven needs them back again. :crybaby:

Oh, @carlinha, your little Kokomo looks sooooooo adorable and looked so happy to be posing along with your lovely bags. It is hard to say goodbye. I wish fuzzy ones would live forever. My little Lucy is gone too (pictured here). HUGZ.
thank you Cygne18, i wish the same as well, that they stay with us forever

Such sweet memories. :heart:
yes bittersweet, but always grateful for our time

View attachment 4223424 my little puppy Latte loves my B25
so cute!!! what color is your B25? i love it

View attachment 4228666
Turquoise B30 and matching macaw!
wow, what a perfect match! your macaw is a beauty!!

This is in memory of my cat, Bagel, who recently passed away. :crybaby:

Credit to @TresBeauHermes for encouraging me to take a photo. :heart:

View attachment 4229344
i'm so sorry for your loss HKsai, there are never the right words...

I’d trade a lot too :hugs:
:hugs:

Reactions: Cygne18
This pic is one of my faves, my darling Linus, he makes me laugh all the time... I don’t know how he posed like this, completely on his own without any coaching from me, but it’s perfect... :lol:
he is such a riot :love:

View attachment 4230275
Oooooh that is just PRECIOUS!:loveeyes: Linus is soooooo cute! I mean, his outfit! The caption! OMG! :heart:Turning up his nose like that! So adorable! And with 2 gorgeous bags....Perfection!
I'm so glad this thread recently! :yes:

Last edited:
This is my 15 month old Burmese baby, Jezebel, and "her" ribbon. She carries this around with her all day and will hide it in strange places just so that my other 2 kitties don't find it. Recently she was howling at a vase and I discovered that she has stuffed it in there but could not get it out and needed my help. Nothing better come between Jezebel and her Hermes. She is my spirit animal :biggrin:

Here she is protecting the ribbon from one of my other cats.

IMG_6283.jpeg