GST owners...question for you all

Aimee3

O.G.
May 13, 2006
I was wondering if those of you who have the GST could tell me do you ever carry this NOT as a shoulder bag?
Would it drag on the floor if you're short? Does it totally not work as a non-shoulder bag?
Thanks so much.

Thank you for the info...but is it comfortable that way, or does it look silly. No pics with anyone holding it that way, so wondered if it would look ridiculous!

I have the GST and think it is beautiful and comfortable as a hand held as well as on the shoulder. I'm 5'2" and it doesn't drag the floor. Below is the picture of a lovely tPFer which sealed the deal for me - this is the picture that made me buy my GST.
jpg.gif
DSC01487.JPG (155.3 KB, 894 views)

I carry mine both on the shoulder and forearm, but never in my hand because I'm afraid of someone coming by and snatching it away. Keep your Chanel close to your body, or any bag for that matter!

Lib: Thanks for that photo! That really helps. In fact, I think that clinched the deal!!!:tup:

Roey: Wasn't there someone who foiled a pursesnatcher by bopping him over the head with her heavy Chloe bag with the lock? I'm sure I read something like that somewhere.:graucho:

Iqaganda: I'm only 5' 1":cursing:

Yes, Aimee - but the story I heard (on the makeupalley fashion website) was that a guy was hitting on her to the point of force and she bopped him over the head with her Paddington. The lock knocked him out cold!

I think it would lay on the floor if you don't carry it as a shoulder bag... I'm not quite sure.. Try it in the boutique so that you will know whether it will definitely be dragged on the floor or not before purchasing it. ;)

Yes, Aimee - but the story I heard (on the makeupalley fashion website) was that a guy was hitting on her to the point of force and she bopped him over the head with her Paddington. The lock knocked him out cold!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
I didn't realize you're on MUA...me too for a really long time. Not sure what's happening with my memory :confused1:, but I'm glad to hear that story. Absolutely love it!

I will be politically uncorrect here and admit I need to sometimes hand hold my shoulder bags because in the winter I wear fur (please don't bash me, I get cold and sick otherwise and pneumonia is absolutely awful) and I don't want my outerwear to go bald from the shoulder straps. :yes: