**Hermes Chat**

Thanks Lulilu. You know I love Cuchinelli. He does treat his staff well. The cashmere’s are TDF. Wish his clothes were more down to earth price wise.

The prices have really skyrocketed over the last few years. I used to buy a piece or two on sale and we went to Solomeo twice where the clothes are cheaper. Fortunately for me, I am not loving much of his stuff of late and he is using a lot of mohair which I cannot wear. The only wool of any kind I can wear is cashmere, otherwise I itch terribly.

The prices have really skyrocketed over the last few years. I used to buy a piece or two on sale and we went to Solomeo twice where the clothes are cheaper. Fortunately for me, I am not loving much of his stuff of late and he is using a lot of mohair which I cannot wear. The only wool of any kind I can wear is cashmere, otherwise I itch terribly.

I can't help myself from buying his boots and shoes. I love the monilli details.

Reactions: Allisonfaye
I can't help myself from buying his boots and shoes. I love the monilli details.

Yes, I agree. Do you like anything from this year? The only ones I like are the flat bottom boots which are too similar to the heeled ones I bought last year. One thing that bugs me is that he makes many different versions of the same thing so if you buy one, then you can't buy the other. I was in Venice a few years ago and found a pretty ivory cashmere sweater. They couldn't get their VAT tax thing to work so I planned to buy it somewhere else. I was so lucky I didn't buy it because I found it in a light brown shade that was WAY more flattering on me. The stores all carry different stuff and they won't ship out of the country.

Yes, I agree. Do you like anything from this year? The only ones I like are the flat bottom boots which are too similar to the heeled ones I bought last year. One thing that bugs me is that he makes many different versions of the same thing so if you buy one, then you can't buy the other. I was in Venice a few years ago and found a pretty ivory cashmere sweater. They couldn't get their VAT tax thing to work so I planned to buy it somewhere else. I was so lucky I didn't buy it because I found it in a light brown shade that was WAY more flattering on me. The stores all carry different stuff and they won't ship out of the country.

Nothing this year is calling me. You are right that the design features tend to be repeated each year (like the criss-cross monilli straps) and the gold and silver leather. Too much the same.

Reactions: Allisonfaye
Can you make an offer? I read that interest rates are rising which I’m sure is difficult when trying to purchase a home. I hope your dream one comes along soon.

I found the house I want after looking for 12 years. At first, the issue was my husband not wanting to move. If you are interested in the saga, you can read the story here:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/i-want-to-move-my-husband-doesnt.981080/

Then, he finally agreed to at least make an offer and this is what is happening:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/will-i-get-my-dream-house.994505/