what's your workday look

I usually carry a purse (small or large - just whatever matches). I do have a "work tote" but I alternate between that and my laptop bag. In either case, I still carry a purse that is usually large (my Ali).

I wish I could find a workbag that could do double duty though.

I usually carry a pretty large bag, preferrably shoulder style. I have been accused of having a "McGyver" purse because I have everything imaginable in there at any given time!! I'll take that as a compliment to my foresight and preparedness for any situation. :P

I have a black nylon Tumi laptop briefcase which went with me on the commute every day. In my last position, I didn't have an office so I had to take my laptop home with me.

I would carry that + handbag of choice!!

I have a black nylon Tumi laptop briefcase which went with me on the commute every day. In my last position, I didn't have an office so I had to take my laptop home with me.

I would carry that + handbag of choice!!

I do the same since have to carry my laptop into the office everyday. Since my laptop weighs a ton I use a rolling bag for it and just carry a handbag.

I used to carry a smaller one to tuck into my work bag case but I got tired of switching so much stuff out - sometimes it would be twice in one day if I needed a purse for something in the evening.