Legacy Shoulder Zip! Which one to choose?

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Ok so I'm watching two Legacy Shoulder Zip bags and they both have something wrong with them...

1st one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=190128233808&rd=1&rd=1

Ends in 30min is at $56.00 and doesn't come with the hangtag and medallion, has a snag on the bag and the leather in places is scratced.

2nd one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=190128235692&rd=1&rd=1

Ends in 40 min is at $38.00 and HAS hangtags and medallion but is missing 1 turnlock, and the inside lining has rub off from black accents- but picture looks ok.

Which should I go for?

I know it costs $20 for Coach to repair the turnlock if they will. And I know you can get a hangtag for free but not the medallion...

Any adivice?

Thanks!

Also, where did all the freakin' members go? It's dead in here!

:sad:

I don't *think* Coach can fix the turnlock. Based on past posts, it seems to be hit or miss in terms of them being able to fix it or just sending you a credit.

If all else fails, I'm sure any repair place can replace the turnlock.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

So I kinda won the first one... For 102.

:sad: IDK I think I might try for the second too.

Or not... The second one went for $78... Not bad.

Someone told me Coach does fix them as long as they are not marked Final Sale inside and it's $20 for a new turnlock or they will tell you where to call to get a new one and put it on your self. So IDK as long as the leather isn't THAT bad I think I got a good deal...

I'm going to have to call about a hang tag but IDK what to do about the medallion...

I saw the first one (CONGRATS!). CS should be able to send you the replacement tag/medallion. I've had to order replacements before and have gotten the correct tag, although some people have not.

I read that they don't send the metal medallion only the tag and yeah sometimes it isn't right...

Do you think I got a good deal? I mean they retail for $278 and as long as it isn't TOTALLY scratched up I think it's ok...

IMO you chose the better of the two. :yes: I don't like the sound of the black color transfer to the interior. Snip that tiny pull off with sharp scissors and you'll forget it was even there. ;)

I read that they don't send the metal medallion only the tag and yeah sometimes it isn't right...

Do you think I got a good deal? I mean they retail for $278 and as long as it isn't TOTALLY scratched up I think it's ok...

Yeah, you got one heck of a good deal @ $102 :tup: You can more than lively rub out those scratched on the leather, especially with a moisturizer. If you live near a Coach store, try calling them and see if they have any extra medallions/hangtags. I can't recall what thread it was, but someone (I believe an SA) mentioned that their store carried extras since the hangtags fall off sometime.

Yeah I;m just concerned about the scratches... but I guess I'll see when it gets here.

Like 5 min before the 2nd one ended I was thinking of getting it too since it was going to be cheap and then selling the one I didn't like once they both got here.

Well I was texting my BF like a gillion times to see whether or not I should because of our money situation, just making sure he wouldn't be pissed. LOL Ansd he texted me back like 5 min after it ENDED saying yeah you should get it!

I'm like DOH! I hate you!

LOL

That always happens...

I just recieved my Legacy Shoulder Zip today! It is like PERFECT! IDK what scratches they were talking about but the only thing I see that was right was the tiny tiny snag on the bag and the medallion and hangtag missing! But it's really pretty! And it's really a great size! I thought it would be smaller...

Here's some pics...From my phone... LOL

My hand looks huge.. LOL

4l98mbn.jpg

4zcij4m.jpg

4mj8tc4.jpg

What do you think???

I think you bought the perfect bag! honestly - missing hangtag/medallion and a few scratches on leather are NOTHING compared to broken/missing turnlock. people would notice a broken turnlock, but not the other things!

great buy! enjoy it!