Kan I Bag - your thoughts?

I have a medium Kan-I with leather strap rather than chain, and I really like it. The size is good for what I carry and the bag has held up well. The only minor complaint I have is that if I'm carrying a lot, the clasp is a little fiddly to close. But that's as much due to my stuffing the bag as anything else, I would say.
Hi
Do you think the 4 cube colored buttons on the bag feels plasticky? Sometimes i feel it looks like Lego
But I really like the style of this bag especially in the white color;Very pretty and ladylike

72584301-296C-4D33-B753-E76DA5BBB95E.jpeg C8BDF56F-FA1F-4413-AF3E-881149861E38.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: melsig
Oh my
Is that your bag?
Really pretty!! Have you seen the white color before?
Do you think the shape is too squarish?
Do you think the size is comparable to other bags?
My lady dior perhaps?
Do you have a mod shot?
Thanks for your reply..

IMG_5090.jpg
Here’s a mod shot... sorry for the pic in pajamas lol! I love the bag and I definitely don’t think it’s to square in its shape. I love the chain detail and it holds a good bit inside. I’m not sure what bag I could compare it to as I’ve never held a lady Dior. I hope this helps and thanks for the compliment!

Reactions: Mei90
View attachment 4229354
Here’s a mod shot... sorry for the pic in pajamas lol! I love the bag and I definitely don’t think it’s to square in its shape. I love the chain detail and it holds a good bit inside. I’m not sure what bag I could compare it to as I’ve never held a lady Dior. I hope this helps and thanks for the compliment!
Thank you for sharing this picture
Lovely bag
The size is perfect ♥️♥️

View attachment 4229783 View attachment 4229782 Ok, just purchased this Kan I in all black. What do you all think? I thought it’s chic with the minimal details. Was initially looking for the brown/ black one bit this was what’s available at the time... thoughts?
Also, planning on getting a strap you for it to glam it up a little bit, ideas or suggestions would be highly appreciated ... thanks

Wow your bag is gorgeous ♥️

Reactions: Chanellover2015
View attachment 4229783 View attachment 4229782 Ok, just purchased this Kan I in all black. What do you all think? I thought it’s chic with the minimal details. Was initially looking for the brown/ black one bit this was what’s available at the time... thoughts?
Also, planning on getting a strap you for it to glam it up a little bit, ideas or suggestions would be highly appreciated ... thanks
Your bag is amazing :heart: I think all black will make it more versatile for the strap yous!! you are going to have so much fun finding a strap for it :smile: