Scarves Which CW easiest to read detail in Pegase d’Hermes?

Jbizzybeetle

Oct 14, 2018
Probably sounds crazy, but this is my biggest question in choosing a colorway for purchasing Pegase d’Hermes scarf: Which will reflect the greatest clarity of text and detail in drawings?

I’ve access to only online photos, so it’s difficult (impossible?) to be sure which CW would be easiest to read, much easier actually to anticipate which CW would look less great against my skin tone.

So far, the black & gold is winning for flexibility and least clash with any wardrobe selection.

Thoughts from owners and admirers of Pegase d’Hermes?

Last edited:
Probably sounds crazy, but this is my biggest question in choosing a colorway for purchasing Pegase d’Hermes scarf: Which will reflect the greatest clarify of text and detail in drawings?

I’ve access to only online photos, so it’s difficult (impossible?) to be sure which CW would be easiest to read, much easier actually to anticipate which CW would look less great against my skin tone.

So far, the black & gold is winning for flexibility and least clash with any wardrobe selection.

Thoughts from owners and admirers of Pegase d’Hermes?
Do you have photos of the options?

Do you have photos of the options?

I am hoping to hear from people who’ve seen more than one of the PdH CWs in person. The clarity of any online photo is affected by photographer, focus, lighting, etc.

It could be just that simple, really—that all the CWs are crisp and clear IRL, just mediocre photos in sales/auction listings. It wouldn't help to repeat those here.

I am hoping to hear from people who’ve seen more than one of the PdH CWs in person. The clarity of any online photo is affected by photographer, focus, lighting, etc.

It could be just that simple, really—that all the CWs are crisp and clear IRL, just mediocre photos in sales/auction listings. It wouldn't help to repeat those here.
Sorry I’m new to H and I was just curious what that scarf looks like. I see a few variations of that specific name.

All the ones with white background are easier to read, but those with coloured background are very stunning. The 140 Pegase en Bloc is probably harder to read since it had another pattern overlaid.
I don't think I've ever read the words on my Pegase.... :amuse:

Reactions: BBC
All the ones with white background are easier to read, but those with coloured background are very stunning. The 140 Pegase en Bloc is probably harder to read since it had another pattern overlaid.
I don't think I've ever read the words on my Pegase.... :amuse:

Yes! The new one on Hermes.com looks impossible.

And my pallid complexion feared y’all would say the white background the better choice. Maybe I need two....((rabbit hole)

Reactions: islander2k6
nice choice, a near merging of the best from both the pale rose and the fuschia violet!
First time I’ve seen this approach. Usually it’s been examples of strongly colored horses on strong color bkgrds or strictly line drawings on pale.