Post Comments/Questions about Limited Edition Bags Here

Hi all,

Could someone tell me if the mini pochette came out in Damier Azur Trunks and bags? I have this bag and wanting to verify. ebay.com/itm/221288857479?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Hello everyone

I have just come a cross the LV Mancrazy. Now I know it's not to everyone's taste but I kind of like it :graucho:

I'm new to LV and can't seem to find much info here about this bag. Can someone please tell me all there is to know or point me in the right direction?

I've seen one for sale and am keen to find out some info asap xxxx

Hi ladies,

So I have been in love with the conte de fees besace purse sense I first saw it. But I can't seem to find any information about it since the line came out in 2002. I love the one with the giraffe on it. Could anyone possibly post pictures of the purse and tell me how limited this purse was? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399834984.159324.jpg

Hello! Very new here and to the world of LV :smile: Found the Rayures Tote GM on the 2008 S/S thread. Did the GM also come out in orange? So far the photos i’ve seen online are blue. A trusted friend just cleaned out her Mom’s closet and found purses in their dust bags in them. One was watercolor speedy, and there were two Rayures Totes - one with the blue stripe and another in orange.

Thanks in advance! Hope I’m posting on the right thread :smile:

Hi ladies,

So I have been in love with the conte de fees besace purse sense I first saw it. But I can't seem to find any information about it since the line came out in 2002. I love the one with the giraffe on it. Could anyone possibly post pictures of the purse and tell me how limited this purse was? View attachment 2612375
No one can tell you "how limited" the collection was because Louis Vuitton does not reveal production numbers. You can find pictures from this collection with an online search.

Hi just wondering if the speedy mirage limited edition is a collectible, is it very rare? Has the value increase over time? Thanks!

I don't think it's very rare. Its value today definitely does not exceed its retail price back in the day. Depending on the condition, the bag might hold onto some of its value but it's not that sought after.