TV Shows with Hermes

Anyone watch New Amsterdam? This exchange had me shaking my head...

View attachment 4220238 View attachment 4220239
Total cringe. I mean, the woman had $10 million hanging over everyone's heads. I much enjoyed Dr. Helen's later scene in the elevator with Dr. Bloom.
newamsterdambirkin.png
Dr. Bloom: "Hey."
Dr. Helen: "Hi."
Dr. Bloom: "Nice bag."
Dr. Helen: "You want it?"
Dr. Bloom: "Rough day?"
Dr. Helen: "Just the ongoing discovery that the world thinks that I'm a fraud."
Dr. Bloom: "Well, I kinda doubt that."
Dr. Helen: "Seems my outside commitments have relieved me of all credibility. And this was a gift, by the way."
Dr. Bloom: "Look, I get that you're upset. But you're amazing. You're an excellent physician and you've raised a ton of money for this place."
Dr. Helen: "Patients don't care about that. Nor should they. They just want a doctor they could trust and right now Dr. Helen isn't worth trusting."
Dr. Bloom: "Then tell them why they should."
canireallyhavethatbag.png
Dr. Bloom: "Oh, hey. Can I really have that bag?"
newamsterdambirkin2.png
Dr. Helen: "Piss off."

Total cringe. I mean, the woman had $10 million hanging over everyone's heads. I much enjoyed Dr. Helen's later scene in the elevator with Dr. Bloom.
View attachment 4225806
Dr. Helen: "Seems my outside commitments have relieved me of all credibility. And this was a gift, by the way."
Dr. Bloom: "Look, I get that you're upset. But you're amazing. You're an excellent physician and you've raised a ton of money for this place."
Dr. Helen: "Patients don't care about that. Nor should they. They just want a doctor they could trust and right now Dr. Helen isn't worth trusting."
View attachment 4225826
View attachment 4225809

I love this scene too [emoji847][emoji847]

Reactions: OneMoreDay
View attachment 4225806
View attachment 4225826
View attachment 4225809
Any guesses what color it is? Rouge Grenat?