HELP! citta rosa BV or foresta BV?

googlygrape

googlygrape
O.G.
May 7, 2007
so right now im in a dilemna because i have 2 bag offers of the same style, and 2 prints i really want. hahahaha. but i don't believe in having 2 of the same bag style, so im trying to decide.

the citta rosa BV is perfect. the sellers is going me a price of 160 shipped, and it is twice used (2 people owned it and used it)

the foresta BV has PERFECT placement on the back. i was going to just take the qee off and use the back facing outwards. the front isnt bad, just not the best. the seller is selling it to me for 190 shipped. it is LIGHTLY used but pretty much brand new.

i cant decide which one i want! hahaha. im thinking maybe the CR since the black mesh matches it, but foresta is so hard to find.

any advice?

lol actually i haven't used it yet. i was saving it for a school bag in the fall, but tote bags do not get along with me when i have to put binders & books in them (my shoulders are lopsided b/c of this). i found another bag i like better, so that's why i'm giving it up. if you decide against it, i'll probably still end up selling it (unless the bag i want is sold before then). :P

hmm i would say foresta cuz i love the print and not too fond of pink but i love the scooter monkey there ;)

You said that the citta rose is perfect & matches with the mesh and the foresta is just HTF...seems like you chose your answer already..dont get the foresta just because its HTF is all I say, you might regret not getting the perfect CR BV :biggrin: