Hermes Apple watch

Hello Everyone! I just ordered my first Apple Watch - the series 4 with fauve double tour from Hermes.com. Was going to wait and get the indigo/craie version when back in stock but since I have a Gold B as well, decided to go for the fauve for now and purchase the double tour indigo/craie band later for variety. Very excited to receive and to join this club! Will post as soon as I have it in hand. Have a great rest of week all!

Happy Friday Friends! My watch is here and absolutely gorgeous! I really love her and have been playing with her since she arrived. I have small wrists so the DT fits nicely with some room to spare. Hope these pictures help those that are still on the fence.
IMG_3623.JPG IMG_3630.JPG IMG_3629.JPG Don't wait, go for it! :heart::love::hbeat::yahoo::happydance::heart:

Reactions: MarvelGirl
There is an indigo DT or Fave Barenia DT 40 on the H website right now. The pink straps are gone, except it appears some Apple Stores might have the single tour pink 40.

Hi DrTr- I ended up ordering the pink 40 single tour from Hermes. Do you know of a way I can sell my old one without the strap? Thanks.[emoji4]

Hi DrTr- I ended up ordering the pink 40 single tour from Hermes. Do you know of a way I can sell my old one without the strap? Thanks.[emoji4]

I don't know where you're located, but here in the UK you can trade in directly to Apple with just the watch square itself, no straps or chargers. If you go tot he apple site in your country and search for recycling, hopefully this will show up.

I got £45 for my Series 0 with an almost dead battery and a faulty wrist sensor, far more than it was technically worth! Just note that you get the trade in value as Apple gift vouchers that can only be used in store, not on iTunes etc. They will even mail out the box to send it back in, so it's really easy.

I don't know where you're located, but here in the UK you can trade in directly to Apple with just the watch square itself, no straps or chargers. If you go tot he apple site in your country and search for recycling, hopefully this will show up.

I got £45 for my Series 0 with an almost dead battery and a faulty wrist sensor, far more than it was technically worth! Just note that you get the trade in value as Apple gift vouchers that can only be used in store, not on iTunes etc. They will even mail out the box to send it back in, so it's really easy.

I’m in the US and I know about the Apple trade in. I just didn’t want store credit. If I had been able to get my watch at Apple then I would have traded it in. Thanks for your reply.[emoji4]

I’m in the US and I know about the Apple trade in. I just didn’t want store credit. If I had been able to get my watch at Apple then I would have traded it in. Thanks for your reply.[emoji4]
I think for this watch trade deal with Series 4 I read somewhere on Apple that when you send in your old watch you get a “refund” for the old watch value. It’s unclear whether a refund to original form of payment, or Apple gift card. Since I can always use an Apple gift card, I don’t care either way. But I think for the refund it had to be done at time of purchase. Sounds like it won’t apply for you Babsiegirl. However, have you checked websites like Gazelle? There are companies out there that do trade in for cash. Maybe you can find one that way. Good luck!

I think for this watch trade deal with Series 4 I read somewhere on Apple that when you send in your old watch you get a “refund” for the old watch value. It’s unclear whether a refund to original form of payment, or Apple gift card. Since I can always use an Apple gift card, I don’t care either way. But I think for the refund it had to be done at time of purchase. Sounds like it won’t apply for you Babsiegirl. However, have you checked websites like Gazelle? There are companies out there that do trade in for cash. Maybe you can find one that way. Good luck!

Thanks for responding. I’ve looked at several sites online and they all require you to send it with the band. It may not be worth it to sell if I want to keep the band. The bands are over $300 and I probably wouldn’t get much more than that.

Thanks for responding. I’ve looked at several sites online and they all require you to send it with the band. It may not be worth it to sell if I want to keep the band. The bands are over $300 and I probably wouldn’t get much more than that.
That’s too bad. Series 3 watches from Apple trade in is $250, so no probably not worth it. H bands are definitely keepers!