On the fence.......

luxsnob

Jun 29, 2014
Love the PM Reverse Mono but I’m not sure how much I’d actually use her....I carry a fair amount and I’m not sure she’d suite me as an everyday bag. (I.e: glasses case, secret empreinte wallet, keys, iPhone X, small makeup pouch)

I just love how unique the bag is....*sigh* Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: sayakayumi
If I should return it.

I returned mine yesterday. Granted, this was mostly because of other purchases I ended up making - and I felt I couldn't keep everything - but for me as well, the bag was just a touch on the small side... The only thing I regret is - it looks like a great all-weather bag, and I could have used that!

I returned mine yesterday. Granted, this was mostly because of other purchases I ended up making - and I felt I couldn't keep everything - but for me as well, the bag was just a touch on the small side... The only thing I regret is - it looks like a great all-weather bag, and I could have used that!

Right?! Winter is right around the corner and I was thinking the same thing.....ugh.

Reactions: melsig
It’s okay to recognize that you might like certain aspects of a bag but that it’s not for you
It's really unique so I may keep it. I like that there's no Vachetta....and then may get a pre loved DE Batignolles as my bigger bag.

I made the mistake of getting a pre loved Neverfull MM Mono and hate it. The straps (IMO) are flimsy and cheap looking and I'm not a fan of the cinched sides.

If you're not 100% return it. I purchased the Cluny BB and was super excited but when I got it home, it just didn't work for me "too heavy" not practical. I returned it and knew I made the right decision.

Reactions: 2sweet4u
Just purchased the PM mono online yesterday. My heart was really set on the reverse mono though...if you don’t mind, where/what store are you returning to? I’ve stalked the site to no avail.