date code question: CA in France?

Yeah, CA date codes mean the product should be made in Spain, if it says it was made anywhere else, I'd be VERY suspicious.

Lee69 just saved me from bidding on a fake cles that has a CA date code but said "made in France."

Bonjour,
made in France: AN, AR, AO, AS, A1, AC, CA, CT, FL, FR, MB, MI, NO, ND, RA, SL, SP, TH, VI, VR
made in U.S.A: FH, FF, OS, SD
made in Spain: LM, LO
made in Italy: SA

CA is made in Spain unless they've a factory in France?:blink:
Lv obsessed the cles actually said made in Spain but the date code starts with SP,don't worry it's fake anyway;)

Attachments

• DSC09945.jpg
    DSC09945.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC09946.jpg
    DSC09946.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 350
Reactions: 2sweet4u
trosson said:
Bonjour,
made in France: AN, AR, AO, AS, A1, AC, CA, CT, FL, FR, MB, MI, NO, ND, RA, SL, SP, TH, VI, VR
made in U.S.A: FH, FF, OS, SD
made in Spain: LM, LO
made in Italy: SA

hi trosson, r u sure? because some of my lv mc's are made in spain and it said CA ?

I got worried there coz I bought the cherry pochette recently and it said made in France but had a code starting with TH. I thought it was Thailand.... :smile:.

A while back, anne-bag on eBay had an Attequant I believe for sale... The heat stamping read "made in France", but the datecode started with a CA? I was confused and have always wondered as well.

my mom bought a neverfull mm monogram bag and the bag indicates made in france but the code is fh0068, is it normal that the code indicates (FH - is US made right?) but the bag indicates made in france??

it was brought secondhand in a preloved bags store, I was just wondering if this is normal for the LV bags tho..
Date codes are unreliable in terms of authentication. LV adds new letter ones all the time. If you or your mom have any doubts about the bag, you should get it authenticated. Especially a NF, which may be LV’s most counterfeiting bag. It would bring you peace of mind!