Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

I have been looking at the various bags on their Canadian website, but today was the first time I have come across the Herbag.. just wondering if this bag is sold in Canada (or I will have to go to the US/Asia/Europe to get it?) Thanks in advance :smile:
Yes this bag is avail in Canada. They had two in Montreal when I was there. I got the blue and green one but they also had a blue and magnolia on display. In Toronto my friend was offered a red one. Seems like inventory in Toronto is allocated so ur SA may or may not have the combo you’re looking for. I have seen it only once on the website too

Yes this bag is avail in Canada. They had two in Montreal when I was there. I got the blue and green one but they also had a blue and magnolia on display. In Toronto my friend was offered a red one. Seems like inventory in Toronto is allocated so ur SA may or may not have the combo you’re looking for. I have seen it only once on the website too

Thanks for the info! Do you know what the price is?
I am in Vancouver and live close to the store there so I guess I just need to pop in to check more often!

I’ve just purchased a vintage Hermès Herbag and it smells like a skunk! Is this normal? Also the suspicious 102 keys doesn’t seem to be in line. What do you think?

Attachments

• 0D30DD96-3062-464E-A5DD-05B6994CD6F9.jpeg
    0D30DD96-3062-464E-A5DD-05B6994CD6F9.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 860
  • 0980923C-27F9-416C-945B-7B5040DC35AC.jpeg
    0980923C-27F9-416C-945B-7B5040DC35AC.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 867
IDK what to say about the key, I'm in no position to authenticate anything. The smell would concern me. I had my vintage herbag authenticated after I had it in hand. I was concerned about what turned out to be simple differences between different years of herbag styles. My vintage bag was in like new condition, that was a gift. But I still paid for an authentic review.

View attachment 4063748

Remember how I was saying I wanted the all black one? I settle for this one BUT, let me say Once I seen this color in person I actually loved it. Here is my customized herbag. I’ve received so many compliments.
SN: This was a push/mothers day present for myself :smile:
Wow! This is gorgeous! The chain doesn't dent the leather? That Herbag leather is so soft. I've worn mine just a handful of times, and it's extremely dented.

When your Samorga gets here, could you please post a pic of what it looks like when inside your bag? I'm now thinking of getting one, too. :smile:

Hi! It’s been a while but my Samorga arrived whilst I was away on holiday!

Here’s some pics inside my Herbag!

I am so glad I got it. Not only will it protect the inside of my bag from dirt but it also gives the canvas more structure so I will stand up better on its own.

Sorry for the bad quality photos on my bed but you can see that it stands up without me holding it up on my bed from the added structure from the Samorga.IMG_0184.jpgIMG_0185.jpg

IDK what to say about the key, I'm in no position to authenticate anything. The smell would concern me. I had my vintage herbag authenticated after I had it in hand. I was concerned about what turned out to be simple differences between different years of herbag styles. My vintage bag was in like new condition, that was a gift. But I still paid for an authentic review.
Thanks dear! After airing it for a day I could not stand it and sent it back. It was too stinky.

Reactions: Ceeyahd
Hi! It’s been a while but my Samorga arrived whilst I was away on holiday!

Here’s some pics inside my Herbag!

I am so glad I got it. Not only will it protect the inside of my bag from dirt but it also gives the canvas more structure so I will stand up better on its own.

Sorry for the bad quality photos on my bed but you can see that it stands up without me holding it up on my bed from the added structure from the Samorga.View attachment 4228164View attachment 4228165

Which orange is this? I love it!