Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

Trying on 85cm strap with Pico 22. But the black one was gorgeous. Telling my SA that I need BBK with GHW first, before the strap. :smile: Still waiting for the 105cm because I want to use it for crossbody. FYI I'm 5'4"
View attachment 4215366View attachment 4215367
Is this strap (or any of these straps) shorter than the standard Kelly Sellier 25 strap? I don’t like the standard length because I feel the bag bounces off my body and would LOVE a shorter strap.

(I don’t wear bags crossbody, so that’s not a solution for me)

Is this strap (or any of these straps) shorter than the standard Kelly Sellier 25 strap? I don’t like the standard length because I feel the bag bounces off my body and would LOVE a shorter strap.

(I don’t wear bags crossbody, so that’s not a solution for me)

There are 2 different straps in my pictures. The one on my shoulder is the tri-color Epsom leather one in 85cm length. The bottom one is 105cm length. I believe these are the 2 variations in length the custom straps come in. I'm 5'4" FYI. I don't own Kelly 25 so I don't know how long the strap is.

There are 2 different straps in my pictures. The one on my shoulder is the tri-color Epsom leather one in 85cm length. The bottom one is 105cm length. I believe these are the 2 variations in length the custom straps come in. I'm 5'4" FYI. I don't own Kelly 25 so I don't know how long the strap is.
Thank you very much. I think the Kelly strap is a bit longer than the 85.