Why are ferragamo bags so underrated?

Reviving this thread as the vara rainbow is growing on me! I’ve never bought any leather bags or wallets but I own 12 pairs of Ferragamo shoes.

But going by the quality of the shoes which are all worn in heavy rotation, I can safely say their leather is awesome!
I have a black leather Ferragamo shoulder bag, idr the name right now, but it's still in amazing condition. The leather is soooo soft/buttery/amazing lol.

Reactions: Designerhbgirl
Erm, I don't know, I see Ferragamo mostly as 'cute colourful bows' and I sometimes wonder if it is not even too 'young' / childish looking for me, especially if combined with pink colour :smile:
true! That was one reason for me hesitating on getting a vara bag - possibly black and gold colours would make it more sophisticated. In the end I went for an “Abbey” with the gancio clasp in deep pink which I enjoy, but not as cute or sleek as the vara.....

Reactions: dotty8
Lol - no... just “old white people.”
I'm neither old, nor white, and I like Ferragamo. Some of their pieces are gorgeous, and some are old looking and dated. Their vintage Kelly style bags are fantastic. As with any brand, they have had some great bags and some epic fails, but the great ones are worth the effort to find and buy.