Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

here is my second purchase for this season. I really wanted a cashmere scarf for my leisure capsule (yes. I am OCD enough to have two different scarf collections, a bigger one for business and a N=3 one for free time). I love how well it pairs with denim (which is what I live in on free time).
and the stars... :loveeyes:
Marine/azur/ciel, I believe cw01
View attachment 4213766 View attachment 4213768 View attachment 4213769 View attachment 4213770

You model this so well! Gorgeous!

I am in love with Awoooo! My biggest issue is deciding between the colors. I thought I wanted the all blue Colorway #1, but now I am leaning towards the marine, anthracite and gris. I want this to wear with navy and black and I was thinking the all blue, maybe too blue and the other too gray. Any input from posters who bought these two would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am in love with Awoooo! My biggest issue is deciding between the colors. I thought I wanted the all blue Colorway #1, but now I am leaning towards the marine, anthracite and gris. I want this to wear with navy and black and I was thinking the all blue, maybe too blue and the other too gray. Any input from posters who bought these two would be appreciated. Thanks.
I bought CW 01, and happened to be wearing a white top with a dark navy jacket that day. Personally, I like it both with navy and black, which is a good thing since in cooler months I wear those colors often. I don,t find it too blue, but I like the look of the the lighter brighter blues with navy or black. Note that depending on how you fold the scarf, you can get more of the lighter colors ( from the fur) or more of the dark areas ( night sky). TBH , CW01 was love at first sight, so I did not even try any other CW...

I saw this for the first time on @blydia and thought it was just beautiful. When I looked on the H site, I couldn't believe how the colors in the scarf picture were so unlike hers and the H model! I looked at the other colorway because it had the marine and the additional other colors to make it a bit more lively. Big decision! Can only get one!

Reactions: scarf1
Hello gracekelly! I too have purchased Awooooo in CW1. I am 100% happy with my choice. I typically wear black tops with blue jeans or black pants. I just love the way Awooooo looks with my typical uniform if you will. Additionally, it will look great with white or gray or even one of the other blues in the scarf (I would even venture to say it may look nice with another contrasting solid such as deep red or even fuschia). I concur with @scarf1 that it can be tied to highlight some of the lighter blue areas or some of the darker areas. The picture on the website simply does not do this CW justice. I was also inspired by @blydia's photos, and I am so glad that I was influenced by her fantastic look in this scarf and CW! Hope this helps!!

Reactions: scarf1
Hello gracekelly! I too have purchased Awooooo in CW1. I am 100% happy with my choice. I typically wear black tops with blue jeans or black pants. I just love the way Awooooo looks with my typical uniform if you will. Additionally, it will look great with white or gray or even one of the other blues in the scarf (I would even venture to say it may look nice with another contrasting solid such as deep red or even fuschia). I concur with @scarf1 that it can be tied to highlight some of the lighter blue areas or some of the darker areas. The picture on the website simply does not do this CW justice. I was also inspired by @blydia's photos, and I am so glad that I was influenced by her fantastic look in this scarf and CW! Hope this helps!!

Yes it does and I think her pix are helping us all! A very pretty girl modeling a very pretty scarf!

My thought about the other colorway was that it might have too much gray and I already have navy and gray covered in two shawls.

I downloaded the pix in both colorways to my iPad and will hold them up to the jackets in question. That is the best I can do at the moment.

Reactions: Bova123