Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 4217831 I’m crossing over from last week as well, pairing my Acte III with a gingham top. The pics don’t really show it, but the red rolled hem really pops on the black and white gingham.

Last week really inspired me to wear my scarves with pattern - something I’ve never done before until I saw how great it looked on everyone!!
So cute!

Long day today, with C’est la fete and all its stars! View attachment 4217836
I love this… and it's perfect with your top! :heart:

Reactions: momasaurus
plenty of stars on Les Moustangs bandana
Perfect!!
(and thanks for another reminder!:giggle:)

My SOTD today (not on theme - sorry) ! Trying my new-to-me Piqué Sellier 70 as a belt ! This time i avoided the bathroom selfie lol but the view from the back of the work kitchen is not that great either [emoji850] sorry !!! View attachment 4217914
Gorgeous!

My red Etoiles moussie. I did a bunnycat move :flowers: and extended the length with a Mors round the back.
The red looks richly coloured because I have the gav folded in half, then folded again diagonally like in MaiTai's asymmetrical wrap, so the centre actually has 4 layers overlapping.
View attachment 4217944
oooooo - lovely in red!

Reactions: ksuromax
Both lovely and never tire of seeing pics of Acte III.
Thanks so much for the Bova knot link.

Thank you orchard and you're welcome!

I am still traveling with my four scarves... so here is today´s scarf. Les Becanes, also quite vintage. I have been practicing my scarf tying, thanks to all of the suggestions here!

Perfect knot Bigislehi!

View attachment 4217831 I’m crossing over from last week as well, pairing my Acte III with a gingham top. The pics don’t really show it, but the red rolled hem really pops on the black and white gingham.

Last week really inspired me to wear my scarves with pattern - something I’ve never done before until I saw how great it looked on everyone!!

Two thumbs up!!! :tup: :tup: This one really is great on a gingham check.

Long day today, with C’est la fete and all its stars! View attachment 4217836

Oh yeah! Totally amazing moma!

plenty of stars on Les Moustangs bandana

Love this on you ksuromax!

My SOTD today (not on theme - sorry) ! Trying my new-to-me Piqué Sellier 70 as a belt ! This time i avoided the bathroom selfie lol but the view from the back of the work kitchen is not that great either [emoji850] sorry !!! View attachment 4217914

It' perfect as a belt dublineuse!

My red Etoiles moussie. I did a bunnycat move :flowers: and extended the length with a Mors round the back.
The red looks richly coloured because I have the gav folded in half, then folded again diagonally like in MaiTai's asymmetrical wrap, so the centre actually has 4 layers overlapping.
View attachment 4217944
Nice move xincinsin! Love the beautiful saturation of the red with the extra folds!

Today with Robe du Soir - not ‘exactly’ on topic... but I’m going with ‘The Colorway is Ethereal’ [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
View attachment 4218048

:roflmfao: ethereali it surely is!

As a newbie I don't have anything on theme, but I love seeing everyone's lovely contributions! I'm out today with Plumets du Roy, Jardin Anglais bangle, and trio scarf ring :smile: (And my ever present trusty Dalvy :heart:)

View attachment 4218065

Beautiful! I love that Plumets du Roy!

Thank you orchard and you're welcome!

Perfect knot Bigislehi!

Two thumbs up!!! :tup: :tup: This one really is great on a gingham check.

Oh yeah! Totally amazing moma!

Love this on you ksuromax!

It' perfect as a belt dublineuse!

Nice move xincinsin! Love the beautiful saturation of the red with the extra folds!

:roflmfao: ethereali it surely is!

Beautiful! I love that Plumets du Roy!
thank you! :flowers:

Reactions: bunnycat
Status
Not open for further replies.