Hermes Exotics in Action

I'd like to remind everybody that tPF tries to stay away from politics.

I'd also like to remind everyone that a member cannot edit a post if a) some time has lapsed and b) you have quoted that person within your own post.

Additionally I'd like to point out it's almost 1am my side of the World and I need my beauty sleep more than I care to admit so enjoy the thread and have fun and use your ignore function setting if need be.

Have you removed something because your post doesn't seem to relate to anything previously posted ?

:yes:

There were posts on here that the moderators felt were political so they removed it.

Sometimes posts are clearly political by intention, others are deemed so more by reception. We don't all live in the same locations so understandably erring on the side of caution, tPF requests "No posting of or linking to content or discussions that are of a political or religious nature. Exceptions in forums where indicated.".

In the future, in the interests of respect and support for all members of this H-loving community further posts related to this discussion will be deleted.

Let's move on.