On the hunt...For the perfect medium shoulder bag. Help!

luxsnob

Jun 29, 2014
Any suggestions? I bought the Neverfull MM and am disappointed...It's just not me....And I'm patiently awaiting the delivery of my PM Reverse tomorrow as I've been at work the last 2 days UPS has tried to deliver. :annoyed::shocked:

Any input would be appreciated! :smile:

Reactions: gelbergirl
Cellphone, Empreinte secret wallet, car keys, hand sanitizer, mini hand cream, gum, eyeglasses case......

I was thinking maybe preloved Battignoles?
I had a Battignoles nice bag but I felt it did not open wide enough for me unless I unbuckled side straps plus everything would fall out if bag tipped over or fell...how about a Delightful or Graceful? They don’t have zippers either but they are taller so things don’t fall out as easy..Good Luck!

I had a Battignoles nice bag but I felt it did not open wide enough for me unless I unbuckled side straps plus everything would fall out if bag tipped over or fell...how about a Delightful or Graceful? They don’t have zippers either but they are taller so things don’t fall out as easy..Good Luck!

Thank you for the review, re: Battignoles - good to know! Had the Delightful PM, selling it due to it being a bit small for my needs. I’ve heard the Graceful has corner issues?

Maybe the MM in the Delightful?.....