Hermes Apple watch

I almost never use the H faces because I'm obsessed with closing my rings, but I like knowing they're available. I also work out or run nearly every day so most of the time I'm wearing the silicone sports band. The H premium was worth it to me because I like having the option to dress up the watch. In the greater scheme of things I've paid more for because they're H, $200 is pretty minimal.

I almost never use the H faces because I'm obsessed with closing my rings, but I like knowing they're available. I also work out or run nearly every day so most of the time I'm wearing the silicone sports band. The H premium was worth it to me because I like having the option to dress up the watch. In the greater scheme of things I've paid more for because they're H, $200 is pretty minimal.

I too am obsessed with closing my rings. I run every other day and work with a trainer 3 times a week so I am looking at it constantly. Maybe I’m missing something but the stainless steel gold is $799 I believe and Hermes is $1400 how is everyone only paying $200 different

Reactions: zzzman
I too am obsessed with closing my rings. I run every other day and work with a trainer 3 times a week so I am looking at it constantly. Maybe I’m missing something but the stainless steel gold is $799 I believe and Hermes is $1400 how is everyone only paying $200 different
The regular stainless is 699 and the H single tour is 1249. But part of the H price is the cost of the included H leather band, which the regular one doesn't have in any form. So the H single tour is 699 for watch + 339 for band + 210 for the H faces, essentially.

The regular stainless is 699 and the H single tour is 1249. But part of the H price is the cost of the included H leather band, which the regular one doesn't have in any form. So the H single tour is 699 for watch + 339 for band + 210 for the H faces, essentially.

Don’t forget the orange boxes!
[emoji846]

My blue horizon sports band came so I paired it with my original white sports band for this clown sports band look :biggrin:

View attachment 4204879 View attachment 4204880

This is such a great idea! I’m planning to order the Hermes pink dt, and since I already have a white sports strap, I will also order a blue one so I can change to this look at times.

The blue sports strap in the picture looks darker than the blue horizon I see online, could it be midnight blue?

Reactions: my peko and DrTr
You ladies are making it difficult not to get one now hahahahaha
I know I know! I had talked myself only into a new pink DT band, and got it, love it, and promised myself I’d keep my series 3 H watch. Ha. Famous last words, the 4 is supposed to be otw, ( not til 10/23) with single tour pink band. I “justify” saying wow it’s like 3 work watches in one” switching pink and bordeaux around etc etc. and even more with all the other bands I have.

I finally decided given how limited H is with the bands and combos, if you don’t snag it immediately you miss out. So it’s worth it for me. noegirl, I can tell you are really struggling. Good luck with your choice, either will be great I’m sure!

And don’t forget the orange sports band they include as well.

I looked up the price for the orange sports band on eBay. It’s selling for around $200.
I actually have the Hermes series 3 Apple Watch; with the purchase of the series 4, I will bave two orange sports bands. Selling the extra orange sports band will remove the compromised $200.:biggrin:
At least that’s what I’m telling myself. :P

This is such a great idea! I’m planning to order the Hermes pink dt, and since I already have a white sports strap, I will also order a blue one so I can change to this look at times.

The blue sports strap in the picture looks darker than the blue horizon I see online, could it be midnight blue?

It’s the blue horizon. It’s quite vibrant in real life.

Midnight blue is even darker in real life.