Not seeing sub forums

TeeCee77

Nov 15, 2015
I am avid follower of the Hermes forum. There are normally sub forums at the top of the first forum for topics like “shopping” “clubhouse” “reference library” etc. As of this morning those sub forums are missing from the Hermes forum. Is this a glitch with my phone or is anyone else experiencing this?

Go into the settings and clear the app cache - that usually brings it back.

This keeps happening on the App. I lost it again and the clear cache did not work this time. I cannot see Clubhouse or Shopping.

Maybe you can fix it as some folks new to the forum may not even realize these sub threads exist and not even know to clear cache. Thank you.

Go into the settings and clear the app cache - that usually brings it back.

To help you diagnose better, I noticed the Chanel Clubhouse or Shopping subforums do not show up when I look I under my “Subscribed” Forums (right button at top as shown in the photo below). I do not see Clubhouse nor Shopping.

However, when I go to the Chanel forum from “Categories” (left button), both Clubhouse and Shopping appear in the Chanel subforum list.

I think you have a bug in the “Subscribed” routine and it’s not picking these subforums up. Here is a photo of what I mean by left button and right button at the top. Thank you.

IMG_1998.JPG

To help you diagnose better, I noticed the Chanel Clubhouse or Shopping subforums do not show up when I look I under my “Subscribed” Forums (right button at top as shown in the photo below). I do not see Clubhouse nor Shopping.

However, when I go to the Chanel forum from “Categories” (left button), both Clubhouse and Shopping appear in the Chanel subforum list.

I think you have a bug in the “Subscribed” routine and it’s not picking these subforums up. Here is a photo of what I mean by left button and right button at the top. Thank you.

View attachment 4255459

Hi,

I order for those Chanel sub-forums to appear in your SUBSCRIBED listing, you need to navigate to them via the "Categories" => Premier Designer => Chanel => Chanel Clubhouse/Shopping and then hit the round checkmark in the top right corner. Then they show up in the SUBSCRIBED tab.

Let me know if this works. Also, the Watched Forums functionality on the website version of TPF corresponds to the Subscribed tab in-app!

Hi,

I order for those Chanel sub-forums to appear in your SUBSCRIBED listing, you need to navigate to them via the "Categories" => Premier Designer => Chanel => Chanel Clubhouse/Shopping and then hit the round checkmark in the top right corner. Then they show up in the SUBSCRIBED tab.

Let me know if this works. Also, the Watched Forums functionality on the website version of TPF corresponds to the Subscribed tab in-app!

Hi! Thank you very much for responding and clarifying. I had a brain fart and didn’t realize when you subscribe to a subforum, you still need to subscribe to a thread.

I was seeing announcements and stickies in the “subscribed” and also thought the subforums would show up.

Thanks for clarifying!

Hi,

Hi Vlad, it’s still not working.
I subscribed to the Clubhouse and Shopping subforums as you can see in the first photo. But they are not showing up on my subscribed forum list as shown in the second photo. Oddly enough though... I thought I saw them there for a split second but then they disappeared. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!

IMG_2003.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG